Anybody else want to start again with fitness, weight management and nutrition?

I’m working on losing weight. I’m doing 40 min of cardio and approximately 30 min of weight training. With my weight gain, I can’t jog but I’m up to 10 minutes on the elliptical, 15 on the bike, and 15 on the treadmill.
For breakfast I may have oatmeal, eggs, or a bowl of cereal, for lunch a low calorie sandwich, and a small portion of whatever I make the family for dinner.
I’ve been at the same weight for 3 months now but I’m up to more cardio than before so I’m hoping that helps.

Hey guys! I just read on the internet on MyFitnessPal.com that you can double your weight loss without calorie counting and exercise just by limiting all your food intake to earlier in the day. Say from 530 am to 530 pm and not eating anything or drinking anything caloric at all after 530 pm.

I’m going to try this and maintain my calorie counting and exercise and see if I can triple my weight loss. Because right now, I am counting calories and exercising everyday and my weight won’t budge. Gotta cut out that night time eating.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.