Any advice on remembering to take 10mg abilify in the morning?

Should I be setting an alarm on my phone or writing a note and placing it on my nightstand?

This is the third day I forgot and remembered too late

A reminder on your phone is always good. :unicorn::unicorn::unicorn:

1 Like

Oh wow I put all my meds where I look every morning, but yes set a alarm on your phone

3 Likes

I set multiple alarms on my phone. Otherwise, I wouldn’t remember them.

2 Likes

Alarms, easily the most helpful for me

2 Likes

I just take it when I remember it, so some days I might not take it.

Lets say you get up at noon everyday , well then set your phone to alarm at 2pm.

2 Likes

I just took ability 5 grams 2 days in a row and it made my day better. I’m eating more tho… Gonna force myself to vomit :cry:

1 Like

I feel so much better when I take it too the last few days have not been good

Do you have a nightstand? When I had terrible remembering to take my morning meds when I was working I used to put the bottle with a glass of water in my nightstand. I would put the bottle on top of my phone so I couldn’t forget it. I would have to move it out of the way.

1 Like

yea i also set alarms for all my meds on the phone.

1 Like

Get a pill box with the days of the week on it. Teach yourself to check it and your away. I used one for a while when I was first on antipsychs and was really muddled in the brain. Worked a treat.

1 Like

I’m going to put my abilify bottle and a glass of water on my nightstand thank you :blush:

1 Like

I personally set an alarm for 5pm then another alarm for 7pm on my phone in case I still forget with first alarm. And I place a little pill container next to my keys and a note on my drawing board saying medicine 5pm so that if I go out I can remember to take a pill with me in that pill box I bought.

1 Like

I used to use daily pill containers, but I couldn’t find one that fits my needs. I take 3x day, 2x day w meals, 2x day would meals, 1x day, etc. I had so many meds, pills, they wouldn’t fit.

I finally started my med bag. I keep all meds in it. Usually, I go through the bag once a month and do upkeep. I go through the entire bag each time I take meds. If I’m out, I leave in the empty bottle.

My phone alarms help. Sometimes, I sleep through them. No one is perfect.

Yea a weekly pill container with Mon tue Wed… compartments is good I use that
So then I can check if I think I missed a pill or not when not sure…

1 Like

Always a good thing -’

2 Likes