Schizophrenia.com

Another What's for Dinner thread

I’m making (made)taco casserole. It was great!

2pounds ground beef,browned and mixed with 2 taco seasoning packs.
2 cans black beans
2 cans corn
2 cans diced tomatoes with green chiles.
3 cups cooked rice
Cheese

Mix meat, beans, corn,and tomatoes. Put rice in bottom of a 13x9 pan. Layer meat and vegetables on rice. Cover top with cheese. Bake at 350f for 25 minutes

13 Likes

I had rice with meatballs in curry sauce. It’s a Danish dish, and my friend makes it so well, we just pig out until there’s nothing left.

4 Likes

I am having pork steaks. :cut_of_meat::cut_of_meat::cut_of_meat:

4 Likes

Lasanga! From the store. Is pretty guten.

5 Likes

@ZombieMombie That sounds delicious!

I had a pre-made southwestern turkey wrap from Food Lion. 410 calories, so it fit in my goals for the day. I love them. Have another one for tomorrow’s dinner!

2 Likes

I think I am going to try the hotel restaurant tonight. Called the Brazilian steakhouse and couldn’t get a table until 8. I will be in bed before then.

3 Likes

Another steak. Tenderloin this time. Some kind of potatoes and a salad

1 Like

I just made soft scrambled eggs with melted cheddar cheese and onions with a side of warm flour tortilla for dinner.

3 Likes

Wendy’s biggie bag meal

4 Likes

I had a cheeseburger and a coffee. The burger made me feel kind of icky. Coffee is good.

2 Likes

Bacon lettuce tomato sandwich’s and chips tonight

4 Likes

Shrimp with olive oil pasta and tomatoes

3 Likes

@ZombieMombie
That sounds so yummy. Be there in 15 lol

2 Likes

Minestrone soup for dinner tonight.

3 Likes

Spag Bowl i think tonight. I have a cupboard full of pasta that needs using. I will cheat and use a store bought sauce.

1 Like

Pork chops with veg.

2 Likes

I had a coupon for 2 hamburgers for $7.00 at Carl’s Jr. So I had a Jumbo Jack at Jack-in-the- Box.

3 Likes

I had half of a turkey and Swiss cheese sandwich. My dog ate the other half.

4 Likes

My kitty ate my dinner while I was getting a soda from the kitchen, it was Chicken with vegetables stew.

8 Likes

Not really feeling hunger for anything yet so…
Dunno wat to plan cos my taste buds aren’t telling me wat they want

2 Likes