Another What's for Dinner thread

Had vegburgers with bread, roasted onions, cucumber, corn and dressing.

2 Likes

Egg cress mayo :yum:

2 Likes

I made a reservation for the Brazilian Steakhouse tonight. Going to have lots of meat.

https://fogodechao.com/menu/

6 Likes

I went to my mother’s house tonight. She made meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans.

5 Likes

I would love to have something filling, but my stomachs been bad all day. I had a toasted tuna sammich, but it didn’t stay down. I’ve had clear liquids for the rest of the day.

That meatloaf sounds yummy!

2 Likes

I ate way too much.

Another $100 dinner. Glad I am getting per diem. I had this shrimp cocktail with these huge jumbo shrimps and all kinds of meat.

5 Likes

That looks delicious :yum:

1 Like

I don’t know if my reply works. That looks really yummy

1 Like

Leftovers today.

4 Likes

Lentils, corn, sauce and rice.

3 Likes

Been a right slob latley and run out of clean plates. so its gonna be a kebab and chips from the takeaway - until the cleaner turns up in the morning lol :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Two weeks ago I ordered a griddle from Amazon. It’s making cooking fun for me. So far I made scrambled eggs with ham and cheese, omelettes of sorts, turkey and cheese sandwiches, club sandwich, I bought high protein turkey bacon it has much less fat. I’ve been eating so much for some funny reason

4 Likes

Turkey and cheese sandwich at work tonight

2 Likes

Pulled pork here.

1 Like

I am going to the pizza place again tonight. 7 inch pizza and Caesar salad. Nice and cheap

1 Like

I had a Coney Island and 5 of my husbands fries. But I only ate half of the coney.

1 Like

I had some cheese and peanut butter. Exciting lol

1 Like

I had tacos :taco::taco::taco:

1 Like

I had chicken strips with honey mustard sauce and some seasoned green beans.

1 Like

I had a gross hot dog that I threw out after one bite. From now on it’s beef franks only.

I have some jalapeno poppers, don’t feel like eating those. Will probably make a ham cheese and mayonnaise sandwich on wheat bread and have some butter pecan ice cream for dessert.

1 Like