Another Band Song: Healing Hands

Here is another song that I recorded with my band. Hope you like it, let me know what you think

Dave

Listen to Healing Hands - Fairweather Beggar by David Cragg (Cragger) on #SoundCloud

5 Likes

Nice! Your band has great sound. You guys rock

1 Like

Thanks bud. Glad you liked it. That one is a lot of fun to play with the band Just For Kix

1 Like

I love it. Bopping away here as it reminds me of the 80’s.

It has put me in a good mood lol.

1 Like

I like it so much I listened to it again. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Are you from the UK or US @Cragger ?

1 Like

I like it, kind of garage rock, sixties feeling. Great voice.

1 Like

Hey Sarah! Thanks very much for the compliments. When it makes people feel good it’s better than gold

I live outside a small town in Canada actually. Where are you from, the states?

Ha ha, thanks. I call it Beach Blanket Punk. Kind of a hybrid of the 1950s Gidget movies, and Old English punk rock

I am from Adelaide, South Australia. I did have Canada on my bucket list before I became Schiz. The old bucket list has certainly altered these days.

Keep up the great work in the music department. Like you say if you can put a smile on someone’s face it’s a job well done.

1 Like

@Sarah funny you mention bucket list, Greece has always been number one on my need to visit places. The birthplace of democracy, modern physics and modern medicine… without their culture, we wouldn’t be who we are today

Kind of wandering off track, but anyway I’ve been thinking about my bucket list and realistically I have to trim it back quite a bit. But I have talked to my one sister about coming with me to Greece, and I think I might be able to manage with her to lean on at times

I will need to lay in bed for a day, my back will be fried from the flight, lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.