Ancient technology

my dad thinks we’re the most advanced generations of human history. sometimes I think different. like in all the history of mankind surely we can’t be the most advanced. sometimes I think it’s a conspiracy, that we aren’t the most advanced but we’re just starting to come out of a ‘dark age’ we where in. like wealthy people have had these technologies longer then we think. and that there is even more advanced stuff out there that we don’t have access to yet.

2 Likes

I believe so too. My brother disagrees. He said something like Warren Buffett would pay millions to cure his baldness if there really was a hidden cure. I guess my brother heard it on the radio or something? I’m not sure. I think it’s all ■■■■■■■■ anyways. I don’t believe half of what I hear anymore.

I still think they got the schizophrenia cure.

3 Likes

yeah good point about warren buffet. but I hear he’s pretty cheap. still lives in the same modest house, and eat’s mcdonald’s for breakfast every morning. at least that’s what my dad says.

1 Like

He’s a strange or weird Billionaire. Smart as hell though.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.