An IQ test

I got 125

1 Like

Nice, Iā€™mma do the test when Iā€™m off work :slight_smile:

The highest Iā€™ve ever scored was 126, and the lowest was 115. On online tests I usually do between 116 and 121

ā€¦ I got 130 :open_mouth:

1 Like

Ya beat me! :blush::crazy_face:

Nice @FatMama :slight_smile: Its above average.
Me, in my best, I usually score around 120. when I am tired and have no strength, its another story hereā€¦

1 Like

A surprisingly good score for me given the mix of verbal and non-verbal questions .

This is more in line with what I normally get on such a test.

Found this interesting comment re full scale IQ and what Americans call learning disabilities. It was a novel way to describe things.

ā€œThe Full Scale IQ is an averaging of these five scales, so itā€™s only meaningful if the scales are consistent. If a child is superior in verbal reasoning, but below average in visual spatial skills, the full scale number looks average. Itā€™s akin to having an average body temperature because your hair is on fire while your feet are in a bucket of ice water.ā€

1 Like

It says I got 140. Is it posible?

2 Likes

I only did the first four questions but they seemed way too simple questions for an IQ test.

1 Like

Here is the most reliable online test of fluid intelligence, according to various high IQ forums. They charge around 10 USD to take the test.

https://testmyintelligence.com/

2 Likes

Yeah this was just for fun.

That indeed is a good test for the vast majority whose crystallised and fluid intelligence scores are close together. If crystallised is significantly higher it will underestimate a personā€™s IQ. The opposite happens if fluid IQ is significantly higher.

1 Like

A good one to try .

Uncommonly Common IQ.pdf (87.6 KB)

Good point. @firemonkey

I donā€™t know about anyone else, but itā€™s been suggested on a Facebook IQ group that I suffer from ā€˜test anxietyā€™ especially when it comes to tests of fluid/spatial IQ . If an answer doesnā€™t come easily or quickly to me I struggle .

110 for me :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: 152514__ā€“64_6

I donā€™t think IQ tests measure anything.

Wanna test someoneā€™s intelligence ?

Pump them full of fear and throw them to the dogs. I think that works.

Lol ā€¦

Bah - bad test for me, i only scored 110, but iā€™m hopeless doing maths and i think even true iq test only are for fun. But fun they are.

Test said 140, but I used pencil and paper and looked up the word ā€œburrowā€ just in case. Guessed several.

1 Like

Every iq test I take rounds off to 123. Lol.

IQ tests used to tell me I was pretty smart at 125, but I did one recently and scored 80

My intelligence levels are pretty good given the challenges around autism and schizophrenia.

I lose interest in these tests pretty quickly now.

I am still a fan of MBTI and part of a forum for INTJā€™s

1 Like