Amsterdam pics

25 Likes

Forgot how nice it was…the potato ones great too lol

2 Likes

minnii are u traveling to Holland…:airplane:

Went there to spend my birthday :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I had never looked up Amsterdam pictures until you mentioned a little while back you were going. From stories I’d heard my mind had conjured up these images of neon lights and hookers everywhere. Gosh was I mistaken lol.

1 Like

These pictures are eye-opener to me…

1 Like

Lovely! Makes me want to see Europe again.

1 Like

May be Minnii can create a photo collage like what I did with my previous trip to Geelong.

2 Likes

I live near geelong :smile: i love the surf coast. Great ocean road is the best. I drive along it all the time

2 Likes

These are nice pictures min min. And you found a message from the great potato :smile:

1 Like

Oh, really. Torquay is the town I remember near to GOR. I have only been to Marshall as the closest place to southern Victoria.

It is autumn now over there, and I remember the temperature fluctuates day and night because of ocean wind. I really miss Geelong. And yeah, I have to discard the myki card and Optus SIM card after returning from there.

1 Like

wow amsterdam looks nice…

Sounds like a cool trip @Minnii

2 Likes

These are good photos. I kinda love photography

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I took Movie Directing in school, I take a lot of photographs.

http://minnii.deviantart.com I have some here in this site, but haven’t posted there in a while.

1 Like

What type of camera do you use. Those are really nice photos. A few of them took my breath away,

1 Like

Thank you.
It’s a Canon EOS 550D.

1 Like

I might just start with a iPhone. I had a instragram but I got locked out. I just get this emotion type feed back feeling when I look at photos.I always wanted to recapture what inspired me

1 Like
1 Like

Awww I miss Amsterdam and the entire area…sigh, pictures make me long for another trip.

1 Like

Wow just wow happy bday and looks amazing would love to go one day

1 Like