My birthday present

I’m going to Amsterdam for by birthday! Really excited!

Afraid to ride the airplane but taking benzos with me so I can relax.

I’ll be back on my birthday actually, so I can celebrate with my friends that week.

Really excited, I’ll bring back pictures :smile:

15 Likes

That sounds great Minnii. Good for you.

1 Like

I have never been in Amsterdam, probably would be fun to visit. Have a nice trip, it is not the tulip season yet in Holland I suppose.

http://newflowerwallpaper.com/download/pink-tulip-flowers-images-and-wallpapers/pink-tulip-flowers-images-and-wallpapers-3.jpg

2 Likes

I live in Amsterdam, hope you will enjoy :smiley:

1 Like

When is your tulip season? Later in spring? @flybottle

Yay! :smile_cat:

1 Like

Late winter/early spring, about… now :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ll be staying a week. Will hop on the museums, really happy about it.

2 Likes

That’s a relief. Most visitors either come for the museums or they come for the weed and the red light district…

1 Like

I knoooow! All my friends go for the weed. I’m special, I go for the museums and the canals :smile:

3 Likes

I have seen somewhere that those canals freeze in winter and people can skate on ice. In the last winter Olympics in Soshi skaters from NL/Holland were very good as I remember.

Yes ice skating is one of our national prides… when we got a cold winter the canals freeze… A lot of fun to skate on them. Unfortunately last few years winters weren’t quite cold enough for the ice to thicken enough… (could it be…? nahhh it couldn’t…)

1 Like

Congrats minnii that sounds super fun!

1 Like

That’s really cool! I hope you have an amazing time!

1 Like

hey @Sharp

nice hat :+1:

very sharp :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone!

1 Like

I hope you have fun.

1 Like

I hope you have good trip minnii.

1 Like

Yee thank you! I actually own and wear many hats like that daily. If i ever get the courage to post my pic on the pic thread, you shall see my collection :smiley: .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.