Badass big dude!!

:joy:

3 Likes

Okay, I’m officially a ho.

Here’s all I want to use it for:

• Watching streaming video
  • eReader
  • Listening to music
  • Viewing photography online (mine and others)

Should work for what I need at a very reasonable price.

Still feel like a ho.

Edit: I can use it with a stand and bluetooth keyboard I already own for some light word processing via Office Online.

4 Likes

I was going to buy it for my father but he said he’s fine with his 6.53" screen cellphone.

2 Likes

I’ve joined a new local photography society and they have print salon nights. Things have changed in that these days you can put a slideshow on a tablet and pass it around in lieu of prints. People just give it a quick wipe as they receive it and then again when they pass it on (yaaaaaay covid). Of course people are welcome to bring physical prints of their work and I’ll make some of those as well.

1 Like

I was going to buy a phone. It was the same price somewhere else, so I waited.

1 Like

I almost bought a Samsung galaxy S21 fe for 600$ canadian. I decided to keep my phone as its only 2yrs old.

1 Like

Which phone were you going to buy?

I got the free games (amazon prime gaming)
And I bought an e-reader for my father. (the price are very low during amazon prime deals)

2 Likes

I got my kid one for less than half that. The Telus certified used phones are cosmetically perfect and have a full warranty. Hers was a demo unit from a Telus store they unloaded cheap when the S22s hit the market.

1 Like

I bought this today. No idea if I got a deal. Wasn’t really paying attention to specials.

4 Likes

That looks like a good starting kit @Bowens . I was looking at a similar deal as my guitars are gone but I’m finding it hard to set aside hobby time. I think that looks a good start for a beginner.

3 Likes

Erf. My tablet delivery date just got pushed from next week to mid-August. I’m guessing Amazon moved more units than they expected.

1 Like

Maybe get a cheap electronic guitar tuner if your beginning. It’s good to learn when your guitar is in tune.

2 Likes

Well I ended up returning the shoes I got. Pretty lame of Amazon to send me dirty used shoes when I paid for a BRAND NEW item.

At least I got a good deal on the sweatpants.

1 Like

Hehehe…

How to make a Fire tablet useful.

1 Like

Thanks for the tips @rogueone !

1 Like

Pushing the boat out - I got some dishwasher tablets :rofl:

1 Like

I think it’s called Moto power G. It has a 3 day battery. Not super expensive. About $160.

3 Likes

I got the firestick. Well partner got for me.

1 Like

I saw that, they had nice deals on Amazon devices over 60% off. Now all prices are back to normal.

1 Like