Amazon Prime deals day

What did you buy or going to buy?

I may buy Adidas slides or shorts, maybe pants.
I am still browsing the deals.
I have Prime.

6 Likes

Its only 2 days here, today and tomorrow.

I purchased an inexpensive watch but it looks really nice.
It’s a Timex

4 Likes

I wish they had the new Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 on sale. Its 103.5$CA with taxes!

Nice, do you prefer regular watches over smartwatches?

1 Like

Thinking of getting a kindle signature 32gb. It is usually £180. I think it is £135 plus prime for a month.

I don’t think I can warrant it though, not now I have found a podcast with whom I want to read and there being 140 hours of it. I am listening an hour a day instead of reading, so I am occupied for awhile. Probably until black friday when it will probably be a ‘steal’ then too.

2 Likes

Nothing there that I need at the moment, TBH.

2 Likes

I regret buying my Echo Dot 3rd gen a few months ago, now they have the 4th gen for 30$CA plus it comes with a free digital RGB LED lamp :frowning:

1 Like

I had to order a portable air conditioner last week as we can’t take the heat in the new place. I could have saved $100 today, but that would be an extra week of heat. No thank you.

4 Likes

Yes I’m old school :smile:

3 Likes

buyer’s remorse.

There will always be an update to make your old product look pitiful.

That is the way crapitalism works.

3 Likes

Yea the thing is that I paid my 3rd gen same as the price of the better 4th gen now plus mine didn’t come with a free digital RGB lamp.

2 Likes

Why do you want a corporate spy listening to every word you say anyway? And to pay for the privilege… lol

4 Likes

Idk its nice to be able to talk to it like ask whats the news of, or whats the weather, etc but I mainly use it as a bluetooth speaker as I don’t like the wireless ones where I have to constantly charge them and they are generally less powerful.

2 Likes

I use a smsl mini amp with a bluetooth connector on top, so it plays amazon music unlimited or whatever is on my laptop. Streaming is pretty easy with that set up. No verbal commands though, but I am not that lazy that I can’t toggle a laptop. :smiley:

2 Likes

What speakers do you use? I have a Creative type c usb amplifier I use with my phone and PC.

3 Likes

Just an old pair of denon bookshelf speakers, I got cheap off of ebay.

It serves my needs. I can’t have the music too loud or the neighbours will complain.

I’ll look for a pair of speakers on amazon deals though. :smiley:

3 Likes

Nothing available that I really want.

2 Likes

Prime Day? lol. I dare not look - or the credit card will come out on impulse and im trying to be financially sensible! lol :smiley:

3 Likes

Not in the case of the Echos. Pretty much everything past 2nd gen has looked rubbish in terms of appearance.

4 Likes