Am not well (another ‘woe is me’ thread by jimbob)

My meds aren’t doing what they used to. Something is crapping out somewhere.

You said you just increased seroquel so maybe it’ll take some time to work ? But you’re not doing well on your current med regime I think.

2 Likes

Hey Jimbob, sounds like you’re having a really shitty time of it, sorry to hear things are not going well. Do you have regular appts with your psychiatrist or your CPN? Are they aware of how tough things are for you recently? It’s not right feeling so anxious and paranoid all the time, I hope you can find a med combo that gets on top of this. I went through a period of about a year when I barely left the house at all because of anxiety and paranoia, I know from experience how bad the isolation is for you, I really hope you can get on top of this.

2 Likes

Thanks @Turquoise my CPN gave me my depot yesterday and saw how bad I was. Hopefully she will pass this on to my doctor

1 Like

I hope so, it feels like kind of an injustice when people are left to struggle, sometimes it feels like when your having acute hallucinations and acting out you get help but if you’re isolated and low but not causing any bother you just get left on the heap if you know what I mean. I hope your CPN speaks up for you.

1 Like

I think you need to bite the bullet and talk to your doctor about a med change.

1 Like

Hope you start feeling better @anon94176359.

1 Like

I feel bad too, sometimes that’s just how it goes…

Where do you think the chink is?

1 Like

I think most of it is external stressors

What’s stressing you out?

1 Like

mostly down to the whole pip process. I was stressing solid for two months before I got awarded it. Now I am due to receive but the process from DLA to pip is now stressing me - trying to figure out on what dates money will go in my account

1 Like

I’m not sure about exact dates as it may vary from person to person, but it’s paid every 4 weeks.

1 Like

Yeah I think I have it figured out now. Took some phone calls. Am just mostly exhausted now. Need to totally relax

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.