Am I crazy?

I feel like Im the only one not worried about the corona virus. Its basically a superflu, which is pretty nasty but most people survive. I fear for the elderly and infants but I really think this is not something the majority should panic about. In any case, even if I were to die from this thing I would accept it. I do everything I can to not catch it for my family’s sake, but if it happens anyway f*** it, dont worrry about what is out of your control.

Am I crazy for thinking this way? My friends are freaking out and I dont get it

2 Likes

Sometimes I wish I could die a relatively painless death pretty soon, but there are also things I want to do before I die.

I’m not worried about the Corona virus either. I think it’s crazy to worry about it. PS we’re all crazy here regardless

1 Like

I just had a dose of the flu which has taken me two weeks to get rid of. I too aren’t too concerned. I wash my hands and keep away from doctors and hospitals. It hasn’t stopped me going out but I rarely am in public places. I do have a disconnect with the severity of the situation I can’t really explain.

1 Like

I’m not as nervous as I should be because I have respiratory problems (do to smoking) and I also have heart disease (I’ve had it since I was born) so basically my immune system is very weak. But to be safe I don’t go out to public much unless it’s an emergency. But I have strong belief it’ll pass eventually

1 Like

I am not worried personally or for my girlfriend and pets…my ex wife’s ex husband has a low immune system and I worry for him…

I am worried about people who can’t handle the stress of the virus and do unwise actions, like panic. For example buying toiletrolls.

Why do they buy toiletrolls?

1 Like

I don’t know. Panicreasons.

1 Like

I feel the same way you do @zwolfgang. I feel that if I get the coronavirus, I get it. And if I die, I die, no big deal. I’m not at all worried about death. I will be with my son again that much sooner if I die and that’s alright with me.

I am not worried about it either but I am almost out of toilet paper at home so plenty of people are.

Dont worry about infants. So far, not a single child under 10 has died.

I would say I am concerned about it. I wouldn’t describe myself as worried though.

1 Like

Also,

Please keep all coronavirus discussion to the two open coronavirus threads, to keep the boards from getting clogged.