Am I bothering people?

Am I bothering people on this site? I feel like everyone here is hoping I go away. It’s kind of a paranoia kind of feeling but still I’m wondering.

9 Likes

You are welcomed here

4 Likes

You are absolutely not bothering people. You are a valuable member to this site and a great person. :rhinoceros::rhinoceros::rhinoceros:

4 Likes

Ok. Thanks @TheCanuk and @GrayBear!

5 Likes

hey your ok you have a lot of in sight, so you get by. iam like that in person. it lits me know how humble you are. thanks for bing here

4 Likes

Not at all! You’re absolutely wonderful! You’re so considerate and welcoming. You offer suggestions without making jusgments! You beautifully balance reaching out for help and offering support! You’re incredible!

3 Likes

Thanks @DrZen. I really appreciate that.

1 Like

No, you’re not bothering anyone. We love you. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

You aren’t bothering me any. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Ok. Thanks @Sardonic @Cici2!

1 Like

I love it when you answer on my posts.

2 Likes

Wow. Thanks @FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter

1 Like

Thanks @anon97970229. I don’t see your posts often. I’ll make an effort to read more threads :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I post sometimes depends on the mood! LOL thank you, it’s good to see you around the forum.

1 Like

I think you are great! You always have good things to say!

2 Likes

Thanks @FatMama!

1 Like

You laugh at my jokes sometimes. That makes you a god to me.

My impression of you is that you don’t cause any trouble and you seem quite pleasant.

4 Likes

I like seeing your posts @ZmaGal.
You are a valuable member.

6 Likes

Thanks @77nick77. I do like your jokes! Keep posting them!
Thanks @Wave!

3 Likes

No not at all, I appreciate anybody who chats on here, I get so bored. It’s nice to have kind people to talk to.

2 Likes