1 Like

Dick isn’t even censored…

3 Likes

Or wang…

What about pussy

Or Woodie…

1 Like

Is ass?

Sorry but this thread has turned into a slang fest!

2 Likes

More like slong fest

4 Likes

No that’s just rude. We should call them by their appropriate names - peevus and vagyver

2 Likes

The vagina is sacred, the p-enis just wanders.

1 Like

think of it like this: we can have a chance to be more creative. “hey guys, i was zipping up my pants and accidentally bruised my banana. almost ripped the banana peel.” “hey guys, does Invega shorten my hot rod.” “hey guys, i hate crowded trains because 50% of the time, my lollipop embarrasses me…” of course i’m using the phrase “hey guys” because you probably wouldn’t want to share these replies with others… lol lol lol

Like how whore is family friendly but S l u t isn’t :joy:

2 Likes

That’s because vaginas…are vaginas…

2 Likes

Sounds like it could be the name of a new show on MTV.

“Tonight, on MTV, 9:00 pm PST, following Beavis and Butthead. Peevus and Vagyver, two lovable, mischievous, imps who spread joy, trouble and laughter all over America while making horny folk happy and satisfied.”

3 Likes

:joy: Yes and Vagyver is a female magyver who can get out of any situation with a tampon, a match stick and a ball point pen. Peevus is a sexually frustrated guy who’s peeved all the time because he doesn’t get enough sex.

@77nick77

1 Like

Are you kidding me? I can’t say ■■■■■? WTF kind of ■■■■ is that? I’ll say it anyway; ■■■■■, ■■■■■, ■■■■■!!! You can’t stop me from saying it. I love me a good ■■■■■!

■■■■

■■■■, ■■■■, ■■■■

all this cursin’ is hurtin’ my innocent virgin ears!
lol lol just kidding

1 Like

Nothing wrong with wieners, good 'ol ‘Beans and Frank.’