Alone on the holiday for the first time

My family left the country, another week is a new year in Israel and I never felt so alone. I wait to see if someone will invite me to the holiday, but everyone goes to his owne family and I do not want to push myself.if I ask I’ll feel embarrassed and I can not have fun, either way its very, very hard for me with people, and I know it will not end well.
I’m so sad right now

I can relate
Bank holidays are difficult for me
I have patents at least
The holiday will soon be over and maybe you can think that next holiday might not be so lonely

1 Like

Thank you, I am somewhere hoping that no one will invite or ask, that it will hurt me until I die

I know the feeling
I meet lots of folk but no one to see at weekends
I have made a couple freinds as PenPal’s
Maybe you can get PenPal near you live or not too distant city

1 Like

Do you go out?
You could go out somewhere to break up the day

1 Like

Yes, holidays … I do not have a general problem with loneliness, I love to be alone and it’s hard with people, but holidays are a family … hope you have good and next holiday will be light

I go out or at night to walk when there are no people or arrangements, I have two girlfriends, but mostly we talk in messages or over the phone, being in a people’s environment brings me into difficult situations

1 Like

@ola I’m sorry you’re alone over the holidays. Could you call your two friends to chat on the phone? Maybe you could share with them that you’re feeling lonely right now.

Perhaps you could take the opportunity of solitude to paint. You’re a very talented artist.

Take care! :hibiscus::sunflower::blossom::tulip:

1 Like

Thanks, now a friend jumped up to sit with me for an hour, we’ll see what will happen on the eve of the holiday … I hope and not
Anyway, I do not have a muse now

1 Like

Well, come on the forum if you’re lonely. There’s always someone on here round the clock it seems.
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I don ‘t know if you’ re a guy or a girl. It doesn ‘t really matter, you’ re sweet and you made me smile,
And I like it here:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

I’m female! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m a female too, you think our menstruation will adjust? lol