Almost Like Spaceballs

Why did we fake going to Mars? It’s the newest technology in conspiracy theories, we release the theory, before it even happens.

So why do you think the Mars landing was faked?

No one has landed on mars, other than robots

4 Likes

Coming soon, what made it obvious the schizophrenic hallucinations were nonsense from a lower intelligence? medication? poorly constructed lies not even slightly supported by facts? or merely the scarcity of insight?

I think the pyramids and the Eiffel tower were faked. C,mon it’s so obvious.

2 Likes

Well, i looked up amateur pictures of the moon and stars taken from earth on google image search, lots of stars, the NASA photos taken with a state of the art expensive beyond belief camera, no stars visible. stars become more visible on high mountains and this is comparing photos on the moon versus Earth’s ground.

then the moon can be seen from different angles from all over earth that’s why an eclipse isn’t visible everywhere and nowhere on earth can you see the flag allegedly on the moon, the footsteps, the tracks left, etcetera. what kind of flash is on that camera to light up the dark side of the moon?

if you are going to convince someone of the truth it usually takes multiple facts that are easily observable and irrefutable/indisputable.

for example i know no perfect thing is talking to me when i hear voices because what it says is not supported by circumstantial evidence or physical evidence.

how about the fact that anytime some private citizen gets a hold of those alleged moon rocks the government steals them back before they can be debunked?

I’ll play devils advocate, we went to the moon, put a flag where noone can see it not even during an eclipse, great place to put a flag, facing the sun yet not visible from here or from the other side where it’s dark.

the key to solving a mystery is by finding easily observable irrefutable indisputable facts to support theories. consider both opposing possibilities. always fact check information you get especially if it is illogical. try to find flaws in each story. don’t believe anything unless it helps you find more truths. understanding math can reveal truth.

WHAT HAVE I DONE!!! MY BRAINS… ARE GOING INTO MY FEET!!!

Is the earth flat?

Are their alien UFO’s in Jupiter’s rings? or in those pixelated images of the sun?

2 Likes

Australia is a conspiracy. Anyone claiming to be from Australia is just in on it. It’s clearly fake.
A country in the middle of nowhere with a million things that can kill you? Please.

4 Likes

Trump is really an ancient alien reptile.
And the moon is just a hole in the sky for air conditioning.

5 Likes

Edit: misspoke 1515

Is that a serious comment? Who did it?

1 Like

My dad thinks I’m “clinically insane”. He said “smart, but crazy”. You know, that pissed me off. He doesn’t believe I have bipolar.

I told him about my UFO experience and because he is so narrow minded ( like a lot of people), he says it means I’m schizophrenic. So I’m crazy because I really saw 2-4 UFOs glide close by over my house in 2016 and they inserted thoughts in my head.

It’s not just that incident. It’s what i say when i look, am, or appear psychotic. I can’t help remembering my other lives.

I really believe we live in a computer simulation/matrix which will be proven in the next few years.

I hate that certain groups/aliens put me in a time loop as a psychotic, suffering person. I know this because I remember.

In a past life, they told me they uploaded my mind to a computer and that I had a microchip.

I remember a ton of stuff. I’m still learning more by the day and learning to organize my thoughts and experiences.

2 Likes

I’m smarter than all of you because I know the truth:
Climate change is a lie. The climate “scientists” are really just penguin spies trying to sabotage human society. The key to solving these mysteries is to observe the irrefutable evidence (they always wear tuxedos).

5 Likes

Damn, I got nothing.

2 Likes

The Roman Empire. It’s a myth; never happened.

got any proof the roman empire never happened?

Greeks…

15 characters.

1 Like

yeah they did speak greek but alot of people talk about latin like they spoke that