All right. Time to 'fess up!

I oredered some bike parts from aliexpress

1 Like

You will feel wrong for the rest of your life if you don’t do something about this.

This is the treadmill I purchased:

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B086PKQP7C/

I spent an extra $25 on a two-year warranty. I think I will slide it under the upstairs couch so that my wife can use it, too. We both need to walk more and I should be sharing with her.

1 Like

My moneys spent two days after I get it on the third, more like Broke Friday lol

1 Like

Today was payday but it’s already gone. LOL. Well, it was my wife’s payday. She gets paid once a month near the end. I get paid on the 1st and the 15th of the month.

1 Like

That treadmill looks like a good purchase though :+1:

1 Like

Is the white stand a part of it and, if so, what does it do?

That’s an adjustable table that someone added so they can put their laptop on it. I’m more likely to put on my VR headset and watch a video on it, but I’ll enable passthrough so I can see enough to not step off the treadmill.

1 Like

Spellbinders :grinning:

1 Like

I avoid people and don’t go to shopping centres really and do my shopping online.

I was a shopaholic online recently.
I bought second hand stuff.

I got second hand ring.
Second hand suit .

It was not good of me because I don’t have any savings and can’t afford vet bill for my dog .yet.

I have to be more responsible and always have a couple hundred pug aside for my dog if he needs the vet.

1 Like

Ugh, that’s the truth @shutterbug . I’m starting with a new therapist at the beginning of the month and have been reading a book on mindfulness. Minimal luck so far. I am hopeful about the therapist.

Fingers crossed for you sister. Nothing worse than going about your day off-kilter. :frowning:

1 Like

I opened a bank account and savings account at a bank that doesn’t have a facility near me. I can only do transactions online or through a debit card that I’ve never handled (hubby has it, and the rule is that I don’t see it as I tend to remember numbers). I am unable to withdraw money because my regular bank is weird, but I can deposit it. So it’s been effective at keeping me away from money and allowing me to save. I don’t know if that helps, but if you get creative, maybe you can find a way to save?

3 Likes

Oh, we’re doing okay. I could be saving more. We give a lot more to charity than we spend on toys.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry! I meant to reply that to @SacredNeigh7. Because vet bills are the worst but fur babies are the best. :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve been saving for a watch so had some money built up. This wasn’t so much a Black Friday purchase but it was discounted. I got a ps5, headphones, keyboard, mouse, Ethernet cord, mouse pad, and computer desk. I also signed up for the 1 gig speed internet partly covered by subsidized internet at the beginning of the week. The ps5 comes in Tuesday. I spent around $750-$800. I’ll be ready to play modern warfare though. This is what’s come in so far. Mouse, keyboard, headset, Ethernet cord.

2 Likes

I bought myself a new smartphone for 300€. It’s a Samsung Galaxy S21 FE. I needed a new one and wanted a decent camera. This one kinda was the best choice for 300€.

2 Likes

Crap. Add two 8-inch Fire Tablets to the ledger.

My Fire Tablet is so old that it barely works as an eReader now. My wife’s has the same issue.

Also cases and wireless chargers.

It has the same camera as my 21+ had and it was outstanding. I got a lot of use out of it before I upgraded.

You can use your new phone to do fine-art photography if that sort of thing interests you because the camera is that good.

I bought some perfume and a Spanish course subscription. That’s it. I behaved!

2 Likes