All right. Time to 'fess up!

I may have overdone it. I need a firm and a riding crop at this point.

@Ninjastar

2 Likes

I bought all my vapes for the month of December. It would have been over $100 more if I waited and I got two more vapes than last time. I tried a bunch of different flavors and brands like berry colada, watermelon lime, coconut, etc. They all have the word ice on the end though which I guess is some kind of cooling effect they add to everything I can find disposable that is fruit flavored.

1 Like

I bought myself tenchu wrath of heaven for PlayStation 2

2 Likes

I got this BBQ

Arrives soon

Have a garden now I have moved home

Love barbecues

Can’t wait until spring to fire it up

3 Likes

On cyber monday i spent 55 bucks on a tire for my bicycle trainer

2 Likes

Anyone else annoyed that they get ads for stuff because they bought it?

I have gotten dozens of ads for Solid State Drives. That would be great, except I just bought one! In fact the one I bought happens to be the one they are advertising to me non stop now. They must really want me to buy a second, maybe a third or fourth copy of the same damn thing I already have.

Algorithms suck, I hate the dystopia lol. Oh well, first world problems.

I also am getting tons of headset ads because I bought a pair.

I was so sad the Pulse 3D headset didn’t go on Black Friday discount this year. I got a replacement plan this time.

2 Likes

I got a car but not because of Black Friday lol and I’ve been broke since

3 Likes

I hope to become a driver again in a year or two but a deal needs to fall into my lap.

Such a great milestone and important so that you don’t need to depend on others.

Take good care of it!

3 Likes

I bought a new bible and I got my vape juice for 40 dollars cheaper than I would have had I ordered it any other day

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.