All of you!

All of you are so smart that I feel like a dumb between you, I think there is nowhere with such smart guys gathering together at one place, I never can be as smart as you :pensive:

1 Like

@aliali

You’re very smart. A lot smarter than I am. :heart:

I don’t think so, you have a great heart, your face tells me everything,

1 Like

A smart person usually doesn’t think they are smart.

3 Likes

A smart person has earned their bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or doctorate of philosophy IMHO.

1 Like

Not agree with you,

2 Likes

Smart is as smart does, that’s all there is to it

A person can be an educated moron. Do not be intimidated by letters after a name. What matters is whether a person has their heart in the right place and can exercise justice and compassion.

2 Likes

In the future you will be able to control your parameters, and trust me you will be as smart as you want.

1 Like

Nothing beats having your certificate or diploma stating you’ve accomplished your educational goals.

A degree is not always an indicator.

1 Like

Not everyone is able to afford an education and everyone has a different style of learning. Some people do less well in education but prove themselves through their work.

1 Like

Very true, Bill Gates was a Harvard dropout yet he founded Microsoft and lead the computer & Internet revolution.

3 Likes

i think a smart person is one who accepts that they can’t and don’t know everything.

1 Like

I know many people with a high level of education, that have failed in life, IQ means nothing in many cases

3 Likes

Hey you’re a smart guy don’t bash yourself! You said you were going to get or got your masters in psychology right?? Dumb people don’t even get into grad school!

You are just handicapped by your illness. That doesn’t make you any less intelligent.

2 Likes

I think it is completely relative… everyone is good in some certain aspect of life / skill / etc …

2 Likes

One of the smarts is you, you write your posts like a great novelist, beautiful beautiful beautiful,

2 Likes

Yeah Anna you should write a book!!!

@Moonwalker oh stop you’re both flattering me :blush: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like