All of you hearing voices

I have few questions to all of you hearing voices.

1. Do the voices surprise you with the contents?
  2. Do you feel like the source of the voices includes “I’m not you” while they talk to you?
  3. Do they repeatedly annoy you with something special? (In my case they say “but people don’t work”)
  4. Do they also borrow your body i.e. some other souls take over your body - and you can feel emotionally that stranger is in your mind?
  5. Are there any friendly characters too visiting your mind?

By this I try to see how many of you have almost the same symthoms.

I have had the presence of demons and angels with me, and in me, for about 35 years now. There is one primary presence at this point and I am less and less under attack. There are still other voices, but not as strong as my primary companion. I like your question about being annoyed sometimes. Whenever I’m walking somewhere public, the lesser voices tell me I should watch how I walk. They tell me I look ridiculous, that I’m walking awkwardly (which is true a lot of the time), and that I’m going to fall. Constant “watch it!” “Walk straight!” “You’re going to trip!” Etc. It’s really annoying! This being one of the most benign exeriences makes it simply annoying, and kind of funny.

1 Like

My medication was recently increased and I am not hearing voices. I do have issues with demons. But they do not speak generally. In the past only a few words and are terribly demonic.

Usually the voices I’ve heard are people I know, and a couple of others I do not know. The recent before my medication was increased was a bit weird but she didn’t bother me so much by what was said, apart from sleep depriving me.

I suppose the contents are surprising in a way but it’s usually to do with me, aimed at me so not surprising in that sense. My body is not borrowed. But I have felt demons attacking me almost trying to force themselves into me.

I was getting to the point before my medication was increased where I felt like if it continued I was going to get angry I felt like I couldn’t take much now because a lot of the time she would wake me up and keep me awake.

before my meds were increased, I still had my voices…

For most of my life… it did seem like they were personalities outside myself… or implanted into my head.

When I miss a med… or when I’m stressed… they do come back… yes… they implant false memories, challenge my thinking, tell me very dark and sick things…

There is one who was friendly and reassuring… there was one who was dark and damaging. Then the other two were just endless benign chatter.

Maybe it was the med change… maybe the therapy… but eventually I can see that everything they generated was from my own head… even when it’s surprising… it’s still from my own gray matter… just more alarming when I hear it solid and out loud.

1 Like
  1. its rare at this point (mostly talk nonsense), but yes
  2. I don’t understand this question?
  3. “control thought reality systems” or "explore thought sequence center”
  4. YES!!! it was so extreme and scary at first, but now its kinda nice to watch from the passenger seat. I get the people in my mind monitoring my experiences.
    6.most are. the scary only comes when i have panic attacks or super stressed.
    I have extreme sterotypie/tourettes thing. i twitch, make odd gestures with my hands, make strange faces and say weird things and make weird noises. I can’t control any of it.
    pdocs have yet to explain it. i don’t know if it the “people in my body” or just a tick problem.

Thank you. Yoy didn’t understand the second question? No problem - you kind of answered it with your answer to the question four. Basically you can feel like the passangers are not you, but someone elses.

1 Like

yes, yet sometimes it’s like a fractured portion of my self.

1. no they do not surprise me anymore nor have they ever really surprised me.
    2)my voices are not me they are the voices of many, they often say they are people inside of people.
    3)my voices are on a mission, they want to become me they want to enter into my higher mind to live there or they fear they will become nothing. They find the memories of people and then try to become them in your mind.
    4)I have had them become me so many times it is not even funny. I sometimes allow them to cook a meal or even do small tasks to see how they react. Voices are connected to the highest part of the mind so they see your thoughts as they start.
    5)I have no badly done voices, I don’t have problems with them they are curious for the most part and sometimes just wanting to understand things about thoughts. I often refer to there commentary as thoughts about thoughts as this is their way of trying to understand your mind.

Powessy

1 Like
  1. Do the voices surprise you with the contents? IT CAN. The thought broadcasters are particularly bad after I met another group of mental abusers and they are even lewd in public and around work opportunities. I’m filing restraining order against these people…You can catch crazy twice…This is group of scammers trying to get people to pay to be left alone from the mental abuse…Any alternative or metaphysical, non-licensed therapy could try to do this to you and there is ALMOST NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT…Most of the time, do not show any reaction and do not get angry with strangers talking nuts to you or voices in your head, it will be boring quickly and stop.

2. Do you feel like the source of the voices includes “I’m not you” while they talk to you? The voices can sound like your internal train of though – called thought insertion. It can sound like it is outside of you…sometimes you are bothered by thought broadcasting meaning a psychotic stalker who follows orders from voices is saying something to you. Otherwise, you can have several people talking in your head…if you recognize the voice, it could be fake but it might not if the person is wealthy. If you have the latter happen, I would NEVER talk to the person again or anyone you met through them, do not discuss their dirt very much and your symptoms may improve in a couple years if you do not follow orders from voices or talk aloud to self.

3. Do they repeatedly annoy you with something special? (In my case they say “but people don’t work”) Oh yeah. You can try to think or talk over it if you want but will probably get you more social harassment…

4. Do they also borrow your body i.e. some other souls take over your body - and you can feel emotionally that stranger is in your mind? Part of this is disassociation. It’s fake…Once you had your energy level go from hyper to dead tired in 2 seconds, you can accept that you are messed with – hallucinations can include heart palpitations, pressure anywhere, crawly feeling, too hot, cold, illness, stomach upset, heart burn, orgasms, (all called tactile), smells without cause, visuals and auditories.

5. Are there any friendly characters too visiting your mind? Some of the voices are more annoying than others. I met wealthy people who bragged about driving people crazy… I recognize who is talking most of the time, some of the people are really violent abusers (who are 24/7 abusers who don’t work, trust funded, run around anywhere they want, conquered the cops/courts) and others just hang out with me.

Mental care calls anything delusional they are not allowed to discuss. Mental care will never discuss any ‘social symptoms’ like thought broadcasting or thought insertion either.

SAfety statement: You can never get angry with the mental care or you will be locked up in hospital at your own expense for as long a DR can justify, always losing your job and maybe homeless. Constructive criticism will get you in trouble with some DRs. If you don’t like the care, talk to some other pdocs and change your doctor.

Gang stalking: Some cities have groups of kids stalking adults due to ‘shared’ psychosis. You should NEVER answer aloud even if it is threatening except ‘I just came here to work’ or you will be thrown out of the neighborhood or worse. It is sign you are in area that may cause you harm if you are alone, including burglar-moved, burned out or home invasion. You will be okay for a while but I would work on moving soon…If you are renting in cheap area, walk around to see if groups of kids say anything threatening or anyone talks crazy to you before you sign the lease – show up early to look at apartments in order to avoid iffy neighborhoods that move out psychotics who cause symptoms for others. You need best neighborhood you can afford or really suburban area to be okay.

That’s exactly my situation. Thanks for putting bit in words for me. My voices always want to become me and are trying everything to make it happen.

1 Like
  1. Do the voices surprise you with the contents?
    Sometimes. But mostly no. Like one time a voice told me “I have chosen this book for you.” When I was standing next to the book shelf. That was strange and not what I usually hear.

2. Do you feel like the source of the voices includes “I’m not you” while they talk to you?
    Yes

3. Do they repeatedly annoy you with something special? (In my case they say “but people don’t work”)
    Yes. “Don’t take your meds, they will kill you!”
    “They hate you!”

4. Do they also borrow your body i.e. some other souls take over your body - and you can feel emotionally that stranger is in your mind?
    Never thought about it. But the voices are different from me. They are not me. So maybe yes.

5. Are there any friendly characters too visiting your mind?
    Yes. Michelle is nice. But I don’t trust her.

1. no, they seldom surprise me with anything.
  2. sometimes i am impressed they took completely different perspective that is impossible to come from me (e.g. from an opposite sex perspective, i would never feel or think in such a way). But i tried to look for anything my voices know and i do not know but could find out if they are true. I haven’t get a satisfactory answer so far. I often asked them to give me just one fact to persuade me they are not me. Thet just can’t.
  3. not these day. At the beginning they tell me to restrain from eating and buy a lot of things which is annoying because i listened!
  4. when i have voices, they can talk through my mouth. My friend who is a psychiatrist said it’s a symptom. It looks like sth has taken up my body control. But look at what they say it doesnt make sense they are not real spiritual being. I asked them questions about spirits and afterlife. They can’t answer any.
  5. almost all of my voices are friendly. They love me and want to meet me. I often want them to take me away from this life and this space.

I’m answering on my phone so I can’t back up and read the questions. I hear voices outside my head. They insult me, scare me, and just one defends me. Some times they seem to be coming from other’s minds.

Yeah they do. They never shut up. I don’t mind if you private message me. I would also like to hear your experiences as well.

1 Like