All of a sudden not ok

Lately im just really anxious and restless. New for me is wellbutrin, bout 3 weeks on. Last night i was so worried for my life i got in my car and drove around for an hour debating wether to go to the ER or not. I also have really disturbing sleep paralysis hallucinations. Before i got in my car i was stuck viewing my bedroom door bashed open with a figure standing over me shoving me around with one hand and the other had a knife.

Blah! I dread night time, its becoming a real pain.

3 Likes

Talk to your doc. You may be having a bad reaction to it.

2 Likes

I agree with everhopeful. I had a bad reaction to Wellbutrin - it sent my anxiety and panic attacks to new heights… You shouldn’t suffer in silence, give your pdoc a call and see what they think.

1 Like

Seems like your having a bad reaction from Wellbutrin.
Call your psychiatrist ASAP or visit the ER.

2 Likes

I agree with everyone. Call your doc. And hugs, friend! I hope you feel better soon!

2 Likes

Add in one more vote for Wellbutrin reaction. If this is new and corresponds with the start of Wellbutrin, there may be a correlation. I hope you feel better soon.

2 Likes

Thanks guys for the advice. Ill call my pdoc in the morning.

Wellbutrin was not good for me. Anxiety was through the roof.

1 Like

The pdoc receptionist said the pdoc said to go to the ER if it becomes too much to deal…dont want to x.x
Been in the hospital a lot yhe past two years. Would prefer to not & just stop taking the wellbutrin. Damn.

I was on 200 mg daily of Wellbutrin, and I was doing okay. I asked my pdoc to raise it to 400 mg daily, and I started to get pretty schizy. Now I’m back on my old dose, and I’m doing okay.

1 Like

take care and best wishes for your well being…

1 Like

I had a really bad reaction to Wellbutrin too. Talk to your doctor about it. You have my sympathies. Take care of yourself.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.