All I do is complain

How do I stop being so damn negative

Yeah, me too… I am always in pain, I am scared, that everybody will turn away…

The irony of it all is that it can be a real headache to think of something positive.

1 Like

think of sunshine and flowers :bouquet::desert_island::rainbow:

I just say all my negative thoughts out loud when I’m by myself and say them opposite.
“I’m having a bad day” is what I mean but I end up saying “I’m having a good day.” It’s helped me to think more positively.

I have so much to complain about right now due to meds. I am resorting to going out for a bubble drink and a sandwich. That’s my way of dealing with a bad day.

Good going thats a great way to deal with it. Be strong. @anon62973308. @anon80629714 Look at the bright side, there is something good in everything. Maybe a little silence is better than complaining?! Say something nice about somebody else. or smile at somebody.
dumb i guess, me.

I understand feeling negative. I don’t have much advice other than keep on going. Sometimes good unexpected things pop up.

Watch a funny movie or swing swords at monsters in video games. Go on a walk and get a frappuccino. Talk about how awesome your favorite movies are. Think about french fries!

Just a few things I do sometimes.

1 Like

Thanks guys I’m.gonna try not to say the stuff iny mind because I know it’s all negative anyway.

If you always complain, people reject you. They don’t want to hear about your problems. Thus if you actually have a multitude of problems simultaneously occurring, despite your desperate agonizing situation, people will still reject you.

1 Like

Watch a sunset, order a chocolate shake, go to the library, rent a good movie, read a book you enjoy, indulge yourself a little.

1 Like

I don’t care much if people reject me. I just hate myself for being so negative all the time. I do care if I end up rejecting myself.

It took me ages to get over non-stopping, never ending, rejections. Now I don’t care either.

On the brighter side, I went for a walk yesterday, and I spotted a deer just feet away from me as I circled a tree. In less than just 5 minutes later, I also spotted a rabbit. Both were located in the trees and bushes that are under a huge highway bridge that is just a stones throw away from the local houses.

Mentally ill people should have the right to complain. They dont feel well

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.