All good peeps

12 Likes

You’re pretty! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That was a very sweet video post!..

Your handle shouldn’t be ‘Zero’. It should be ‘Ten’! Because that’s what you are in my book!

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s pretty cool seeing you. You’re a lot braver than me to post a video.

3 Likes

Zero is that u …??? Nice video…!!!

1 Like

Nick when are u posting ur video …!!! Haha

2 Likes

It’s strange isn’t it?..

We’re all just names/ letters on a forum, and sometimes we take each other for granted. But when you actually post a video of yourself like Zero just did…the humanity of it all comes crashing down around you.

It makes you realize we should respect one another at all times, through thick and thin, as we never truly know what is going on behind that ‘handle’ on the computer screen.

I found that video clip to be refreshingly honest and inspiring! Thanks, Zero! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m sza and it’s not ok with me. I hate it.

1 Like

Im starting a YouTube blog so it doesn’t matter if you guys see me lol

2 Likes

Great video! Very brave for posting. I followed your page. I am Spaceman Invader. I post lots of mental health videos and tips. And i vlog as well. Good day :smiley:

1 Like

Im already subscribed to your channel i love your videos

1 Like

Nice video @Zero.
Refreshing to see.

1 Like

hahaha I look stoned Im not I promise my scz flared up this month so im pretty doped up on meds right now sucks.

1 Like

I hate it as well Ive finally just come to terms with it I dont wanna be sick any more and Im fighting to keep my new reality as stable as possible. But its ok we are survivors with an invisible handycap . I feel anyone who is struggling with mental illness is a rockstar so keep your head up ::hugs:

Well the content of what you say is only 8% of communication. The other 92% is body language and tone of voice. So doesn’t really matter how great a writer/poster you are, you’re not getting the true/absolute person just by reading some message board post here. Major props to zero for posting a video!

2 Likes