AI nanorobotics

Some, however, are concerned about the unwanted implications of artificial intelligence . For one, humans may start accepting the decisions of machines as better than their own . Command “hallucinations”.

1 Like

hi dreamy welcome back. don’t you let machines tell you what to do!

1 Like

Hi @gobeyond, thanks for noticing I am here again. That`s curious but “we” might not know exactly what “machines” run in our bodies. I would prefer to think they do not run without the previous consent, but this still bothers me, this because the rest of my “puzzle” makes a broader sense incorporating this ideas. It is like this: it could be and still it would be hard to proof. These bots are extremely small, you can eat them even to breath them! And think, human brain interfaces are not a delusion at all, they are being studied and developed. There are communities and countries, incluing USA, ahead in the field, as far as I know. I would prefer it would be a delusion only, this way I could desconstruct it and then it would be fine…

2 Likes

Can they makes us like it, too?

1 Like

I don’t want to worry about this. You sound pretty intelligent @Dreamy don’t you just want to be yourself and left alone?
Super intelligence won’t be passed on to progeny if it is a chip.
There’s only one way I know to live forever is the man upstairs and His Son and belief.

2 Likes

Regarding nanobots, when I was in a board and care a couple years back, I got memories and flashbacks of going to another universe via a green portal in the backyard that was opened by nanobots. Michio kaku talked about this being a possibility in the future. That nanobots could open and prevent wormholes from closing. Not sure how though.

1 Like

I was schizophrenic at the time I went through it. I guess my life sucked bad and was curious what would happen if I went in it. I guess it was worse or hell.

These are the type of delusions, visions, flashbacks, and memories I have. I have to ignore them and reject them. It sucks.

1 Like

keep at it paly 2323

1 Like

Is reality 10, 11, 22, or infinite when it comes to dimensions?

1 Like

Thanks a lot for sharing this @insidemind

1 Like

I am having strange experiences lately, I do not think I hear voices, but I imagine rumors and rememberances of the voices of people I knew. They are speaking usually not at the same time. Just like puppets talking, I identify clearly their voices and the intonations but I really do not know what they mean, they are like “crossed” lines in an old telephone. About the dimensions, I do not have a clear idea, I just think there are more worlds.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.