Schizophrenia.com

After tulips withered, I got beautiful roses

I like flowers, many men do not like, but I suppose everybody has their enjoyment.

9 Likes

I’m a gardner…

I do enjoy flowers. :hibiscus: :rose: :cherry_blossom: :blossom: flowers attract the bees… the bee’s pollinate the food.

“I can’t imagine any civilized man or woman to hold no value for the tranquility or serenity of the garden”- Rouseau

5 Likes

J.
Are those pictures from Keukenhof?
I had a giant tree from there named Samuel that wanted to come to america with me, but he was too big to fit on the plane.

@mjseu, those roses are beautiful! Bet they smell as good as they look.

1 Like

I buy seedling trees to take on the plane.

1 Like

Happy is he who has the power to gather wisdom from a flower.

3 Likes

i love nature in all it’s forms, one of my favorite gardens is ’ la louvre ’ in provence, france.
it is more of a green terraced garden but a great place for contemplation.(. not that i have been there but i go there in my head ! )
take care

1 Like

Google keukenhof, bee-au-yooood-ee-full.

2 Likes

My Dad was a tough little guy who could scare people with his temper when he wasn’t even trying too. But he loved wildflowers. I didn’t know that about him until I became an adult. We would be on a long drive through fields and brush and he would be pointing out different wildflowers and telling me their names. I have several geranium plants on my porch. White, red, and dark red.

0 Likes

Yesterday, my roses were beautiful, but today these seem to be dying as happened to my tulips, I have tried to revive these with the guidance from kidsister, but the future will show what happens. Maybe the energies of the God make these to blossom again.

0 Likes

My roses died, only one is left …

0 Likes