Advice for New People / Partial Care

If you’re new and looking for support then please take what you read here with a grain of salt. While there are many who can give you excellent advice, there are just as many who don’t know what the heck they’re writing about. Read the forum, pay attention to what people post, you’ll be able to weed out some of the nonsense. Just an FYI.

I’ve been back into Partial Care for two weeks now and everything I’ve experienced here has just reaffirmed all my beliefs about medication, treatment, and schizophrenia. When I contrast that with much of what I see on this forum, I can’t help but just shake my head.

Here’s my two cents. Take your meds, listen to your doctor. If something isn’t working out, speak up and get it changed. If your doctor or therapist is unreasonable or unwilling then get a new one. They work for you. Your well being and recovery are in your hands.

7 Likes

I am glad you are back @Malvok I wish you would post more. You are a vital member of this forum I believe.

This post is one of my bookmark since last year. Good post and worth reading. I for one, have been posting junks because I keep feeding my own delusion. I hope everyone get well eventually. In the process, we may sound too illogical or too difficult to be understood by anyone in contact or in sight.