A solution to my problem

I feel these people are ruining my life. They aren’t very nice and I am not a racist but they try to make me sound worse than I am. And they harrass me constantly these days. I am afraid some are trying to live in my body. A girl said because she wanted to look like me. And some sound like they are in highschool or really young and some sound like grouchy older people. I pinch myself so hard when this woman won’t leave and try to move my fingers or blink my eyes. I think she wants to be me. My husband says just to pray or read the bible. I was crying today just so much to handle. I hope for peace someday.

3 Likes

I hope you find peace soon too

1 Like

You are not likely to find complete peace until you are able to accept that these are not real people. These people that you think are inside your body are not real and cannot control you. I would guess that you are having a combination of hallucinations and delusions, leading to these beliefs.

I know that this is not likely to get through to you, since this has been stated to you many times in the past, but I feel like I need to try when you post.

Good luck and I hope for your peace as well.

Edit: I also don’t know what medications you are on, but I would speak to a pdoc about this possibility. Maybe if you can eliminate some of the symptoms, the delusions will fade.

2 Likes

I don’t know why they won’t leave me alone. A woman today said she wouldn’t. For some reason they are kind of juvenile. Does putting people down give them some people a reason to live. They try to make me sound or look bad. I never had to deal with people like this.

1 Like

That makes zero sense. Delusions ARE PART of positive symptoms. More than likely the most common positive symptom there is.

2 Likes

Any voices she hears may be hallucinations, but the fact that she believes there are people living in her body is a delusion.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.