A poll because I am extremely bored atm - Poll

What’s more important to you?

• Your looks
  • Your intelligence
  • Your emotions
  • Your finances

0 voters

6 Likes

I picked emotions, because IMO, if you feel good, nothing else matters.

4 Likes

Tru dat, but I picked finances because if you cant pay your bills then your in a world of hurt.

5 Likes

I picked intelligence. Overall intelligence can help you make money, control over emotions, and also intelligence is attractive.

Boooyakashaaaa :sunglasses:

Ps. I like turtles :turtle: :yum:

7 Likes

The dumber you are the happier you are.

4 Likes

Hey. If you are going to quote Metallica you should name your source. Jk :smiling_face:

4 Likes

lol
fifteencharacters.

3 Likes

Normally I would say intelligence, but my finances are really taking a hit with inflation. So I voted for finances

4 Likes

I think emotions for sure. You can do a lot with emotions. They can motivate basically. And teach you.

Emotions bring colour to life.

3 Likes

I picked intelligence, because I hate that I’m gradually becoming more and more forgetful and spacey, which makes me sound/seem really stupid.

4 Likes

I chose smarts. Because I am a smartass…with chocolate.

:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Rn finances… but usually emotions

3 Likes

I chose emotions because when I feel down and out it is very difficult for me to be of positive behavior.

1 Like

Where’s the All Above button

2 Likes

4 Likes

Well, I voted looks. My emotions, finances and intelligence have all suffered, as have my looks due to my illness. But I guess being over weight bothers me the most.

1 Like

I voted intelligence although I’m way less smarter these days but way more happy!

I had a good intellect till junior in highschool. Senior I did poorly and most people thought I was on drugs but with hindsight it was the sz. Somehow made it to university but did poorly. Got kicked out for low grade point average…rather embarassing but just worked dead end jobs for years till psychosis.

So. My intelligence is way less but I’m more practical so it’s on the same spectrum. It’s not high end but I’ve a good medium level brain these days on the meds. I don’t tend to overthink things…years of racing thoughts have made me appreciate my new, quieter brain.

2 Likes

I voted intelligence as I used to have a lot of it, and I have to hope there is still some left to get me back into working again

1 Like

I voted for “finances” as being financially stable in terms of net worth or cash flow income is how Billionaires are ranked.

“Looks” are important when one is in their youth but looks will fade over time. A scale out of 10 is a quantifiable value that determines how handsome or beautiful a person is.

“Intelligence” can be rated in so many ways such as educational attainment, being a genius/inventing a multitude of patents or even use of wide range of vocabulary within the definition of those words.

“Emotions” can be named and expresses but cannot be quantified in a numerical amount. How we feel and the emotion we express usually fall into the positive or negative categories.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.