A nightmare come true

Couldn’t sleep last night now everyone wants to kill me. People said they were afraid of my thoughts but have people inserting thoughts in my mind and making it seem like they were my thoughts. This ruined my life. I just want to see my sis and have a normal life. A guy said he wanted to kill me yesterday and more death threats today. There is someone doing this what can I do?

The death threats are just some stupid predictable AI-like aspect of the hallucinations. Just ignore it.

1 Like

Thanks I don’t know what to do. Have people really mean it what they say just want a normal life.

I theoretically can help you, but I need to assemble info. Can I DM you when I have enough?

1 Like

yes thanks 15characters

I can’t tell if they’re real or not. I have people who threaten me, because a very sick individual is obsessed with restricting my life and I dispute his insane nonsense.

1 Like

Thanks @naturallycured. It was a rocky night.

I feel like my life is a nightmare too with people (who knows who) wanting to take me away in now 9.5 years to North Korea to turn me into the dictator through plastic surgery, I guess that would make me important, which is a part of grandiosity.

1 Like

That’s scary. I hope you will be ok.:heart:

It’s hard staying alive dealing with it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.