700 "friends"

My ex even if you can call him that since don’t think he thought of me as his gf lol - anyway he said he has too many friends. But come to think of it … he hasn’t even met most of his Facebook “friends” - I have 20 but at least I knew them well. I had more but created a new one because don’t want to connect with excolleagues

2 Likes

I have no friends, have 1 on my facebook, a old neighbor

3 Likes

Ishu sup …!!!

I deleted my Facebook account because of that- no connection.

2 Likes

Not to be rude but instead of asking me sup on a completely different topic why not just PM me. Lol

1 Like

do random people on facebook count as real friends? I guess they do… the world is changing I guess our definition of things changes along with it… we are old fashioned I guess to think you should actually get to know people before calling them friends… I think I had 400 “friends” on fb but only ever talked to a handful if any… mine is also deleted fb is a joke to me…

3 Likes

I will note that ishu…take care. .have a wonderful day ahead. … thanks …!!!

I have about 54 “friends” on FB. Most are close/distant/step family and people I’ve met on forums. Only a handful reply to my posts .

1 Like

I recently unfriended everyone on Facebook. It has been great.

I have 180 friends but most are from highschool from 32 years ago. I am not on there most of the time and also it includes family who I try to keep in touch. I only keep in touch with a handful of people who I see but not on a regular basis. I have not told everyone about my condition. Probably only my relatives and two friends from high school. The rest I am curious about because I’m nosy. How life has turned out with them. That’s mostly it.