Schizophrenia.com

39 year old Britney Spears has dementia?

• Yes Britney has dementia
  • No it’s just a scam to control her money

0 voters

There’s no way I could know. I don’t communicate with her.

5 Likes

He’s after her money. Using that public meltdown against her.

1 Like

He’s not “after” her money he just wants to control her spending cause she’s bipolar. As I understand when he took over she was 10s of millions in debt and is now worth a large fortune.

I don’t think it’s right to force your will on someone, and all Brittany is asking is that someone independent be responsible for the money.

Her dad deserves a lot of credit and probably doesn’t want to give up the status he has.

At the same time what a pain to have to ask your dad every time you want to buy something.

I think it should be given to someone independent. Brittany has certainly worked hard enough to make up for her breakdown

I have a appointeeship where I have to asked social services who manage my money. when ever I want to buy something like a MacBook and it sucks so I can imagine how frustrating it can be for Britney .

Britney has had lots of legal troubles with her dad. He is very controlling. This isn’t benevolent.

1 Like

Hmm. . .

A Poll Is A Poll Is A Poll Is A Poll.

Why Not A Poll About Which Treasure Hunter Is Your Favorite, , ,

Like Indiana Jones, Or Jack Sparrow (???).

I Mean Don’t Get Me Wrong, When I Heard Britney’s Song, ‘3’ On The Radio, My Heart Melted.

But!, Thus Is Jus Getting Way Out Of Hand.

It’s Explosive Even.

I Mean Britain’s Knee Spear’s.

Ya’know (???).

Gotta Admit Though, She Is Still Looking Great. Yup!. Yup!.

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :owl: :spider_web: :owl:

Her dad is human garbage. He’s very controlling and has been trying to take more control all the time. This isn’t new. There are several documentaries about it.

3 Likes

I just feel sorry for Britney. If the media hadn’t stalked her and harassed her then she might have never had the psychotic break.

1 Like

wow I had no idea…sad for Britney…she has struggled with mental illness but I didn’t know she wasn’t in control of her money.

The entire situation is just weird. Brit is strange, her father is strange, it’s all very strange. Who knows what’s really going on there. Not that they’ll ever tell us mere mortals.

1 Like

Human garbage that has sold his daughters assets like no other

1 Like

Whee can I watch the documentaries?

1 Like

I think at least one was on netflix, but it’s been so long I didn’t remember where I watched them. You can probably Google. There’s a lot of stuff out there about him.

2 Likes