35 words per minute

I type at about 35 words per minute. not quite fast enough to type for a living but probably above average. it’s the only class that ever stuck with me from high school. I took typing, since im on the computer so much I don’t get rusty. beats typing one finger at a time.

1 Like

Does anyone remember the typing game "Mario teaches typing? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

https://typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu/?lang=en

1 Like

I used to be at 75 when I was working, but now I am only at 50-ish. When my elementary school got new computers, they implemented a “Keyboard Contest” each year, and even though I didn’t have a computer at home, I won that 1st place trophy every single year until I left the school.

@GrayBear I don’t remember that game.

2 Likes
2 Likes

There it is!!! I remember playing that game. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

I used to do about 80 words a minute when I worked, but I’ve lost that skill. I’m down to about 25 wpm now. :frowning:

1 Like

33 wpm here, I did a test on another thread here.

1 Like

I type at about 70 words on a keyboard per minute last time I checked. Normally I use my phone to go on here. I took typing classes in high school. My left pinky finger has been fractured so it may be less now.

1 Like

Hunt and peck. Hunt and peck.

1 Like

I don’t know how you post my results from the website @firemonkey posted, so i’ll just have to state it. Score: 422 which is 84 WPM. My score beats or equals 94.31% of fall.

I used to be a legal secretary, so that’s why my typing skills are fairly good.

I can type about 45 words per minute if you don’t account for mistakes. I took typing in high school too back when we had typewriters in the 80s.

1 Like

I boosted mine to 27wpm by taking several words at a time and typing rather than looking at one word at a time and typing.

1 Like

Your score: 185 CPM (that is 37 WPM

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.