3 weeks from now I'll be in a plane

Flying Above @eyeofRa’s house somewhere around South Dakota. Say hi as I fly over your house chrysty. But seriously only 3 more weeks!

8 Likes

Nice the move will be good for you…youl fit right in with all the other hippies…lol

1 Like

that’s awesome! where are you going?

Seattle en route to Olympia where I’m moving

2 Likes

Its probably changed a lot but I lived there from 5th grade to 7th grade…I was in catholic school very painful time…but I remember lots of good picking black berries and playing in the wooded areas…there’s a lot to do when its not raining…not that the rain stopped me from exploring any…

1 Like

Say “hi” to the Seahawks for me while you’re there.

1 Like

Are you a fan? I went to a Mariners game while I was there and walked right by the Seahawks stadium

Yeah, I like them off and on. I think they might have won a Superbowl in the 80’s.

1 Like

They did 2 1/2 years ago!

Almost there!!! Are you excited? You must be really excited :smile: I’m really happy for you

1 Like

Yes real excited. I still have to move out of my apartment. The last week will be stressful! But I can handle it!

2 Likes

Yes, of course you can. :slight_smile: Change is always difficult to adjust but you’ll do fine.

1 Like

I told that girl I’m not ready for a monogamous relationship and she was super supportive…she called us “spiritual buddies” and said she thinks it’s a good thing i had sex and I’m getting over my trauma. She seems like a really good friend to have :). Now I feel like I can tell her more.

1 Like

Really? Cool…

1 Like

This three weeks will fly by too!

1 Like

You might miss the heat wave but all the cool people wild still be here:grin: Looking forward to hearing how your move went and about you getting settled in.

1 Like

That’s great that you think you can handle the stress. Moving can be one of the biggest life stresses. I’m sure you’ll handle it like a champ.

1 Like

Wish you a safe flight and take some pics!!!

:airplane:

1 Like