3 Positives #3

Today I did my first Xmas shopping, and I’m pleased to be starting early this year, and not leaving it to the last minute like always.

I’m having some fun with facial scanning and 3D printing this evening.

I went to a lovely art exhibition today, showing photo/art created by someone who has DID. Picture below:

2 Likes
  • I got up early today and drove into college, we Miked up a drum kit to the mixing desk and i had a brief shot of the drums but i cant play so it didnt work (i was expecting better instructions) we recorded a bit of audio anyway, i think i have a better idea of what was going on now.

• went for some shopping.

• written a bit of a show i am planning around Halloween.

2 Likes

Had a great night sleep. It’s been overdue. I let myself lay in bed till lunch time, which is very rare for me

Had a good chat with my buddy, Sully. Getting together again next week, to mix some songs

Made myself one of my favourite dinners. Pork chops with mushroom gravy, over top of mashed potatoes with sweet corn. Yummy!

2 Likes

Ive decided to call a psychiatrist tomorrow to get medicine. I cant wait for my therapist to refer me, thatll take too long. I started hearing voices today so i realized that im sick and i need medicine. The demon probably isnt real either, i think it’s just a disease.

I had a pretty good time at work today, which hasn’t happened in a while. I joked a lot with my coworker and didn’t feel like she’s trying to get me fired.

I fried some fish for myself today and didn’t ■■■■ it up, I also didn’t feel like I was going to die from eating food.

In general, even though I still feel really disorganized and sick, I feel more clear about the fact that I’m sick and I’m not listening to the noise in my head right now.

1 Like

Right on @rhizome . I’m glad you can keep perspective. Stay strong!

1 Like
  1. My sister took me out for lunch at my favourite Vietnamese restaurant for my birthday. It was f****** delicious!

2. Stopped in to see my buddy on the way home, and got a chance to say hello to my Goddaughter. It wasn’t long enough, but she always makes me smile

3. My buddy gave me a little birthday present, which was nice

4 Likes

@Cragger, is today your birthday? :smiley: If so, Happy Birthday!!! :balloon: :balloon:

4 Likes
  1. I am going to see my dad, my dad’s GF, and my Grandma, for dinner!
  2. After that, I’m going to go see my friend! We’re going to chill in the hot-tub, on top of the roof, where she lives. Her other friend will be joining us. I haven’t met her yet.
  3. I feel pretty good, today. I feel pretty stable, no mood issues, only a couple of “glimpse hallucinations”. Like, I see stuff for only a split second. Not too bad. :slight_smile:
3 Likes

Happy Birthday @Cragger :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thanks man. Actually my birthday isn’t until Sunday, my sister just took me out for lunch today

4 Likes
  • sat out in my garden
  • took my neighbour out to the park and to the beach and restaurant
  • wrote up a good chunk of my Halloween show for radio.
3 Likes

thank you so much Sarah.

unfortunately he will never take me back.

i asked over twenty times.
he said never and he would not even let me come on a holiday to visit.

even if i did go back it would have to be with him accepting me as a vegan and he will not accept that.
he is a hunter and big meat eater.

i love my current boyfriend but not as much at all.

my x in sa is the world to me and the person i love most in the world.
it was perfect home and family in SA but i left to be true to myself and the person i want to be and my morals and values.

my biggest regret in life is leaving my x in sa and the dogs and perfect home.

if i could live in any home in the whole world this would be it.its perfect.
much better than sterile modern expensive mansions ive seen.

i do not know if i will stay with my current boyfriend.
it is nice to have someone nice to spend time with.
i do not have any friends to hang out with so if i break up i will be alone and hang out with only myself again.
i appreciate him just as he is but we are different and he doesnt want to take care of himself and im trying so hard to take good care of myself and lose the weight i gained.

if i say we should just be friends he might stop seeing me all together and break all contact.
i do not see a long term future as romantic partners either because he is in debt and i do not want to live with someone in debt as their debt can become your debt and thats not right.that is his responsibility.

wishing you well too Sarah. :slight_smile: :heart:

1 Like

happy birthday for sunday. :partying_face:

1 Like

i spoke with my dad on the phone and i guess we are in peace.
i forgive him for all the wrong he has done by me and for not loving me more and i understand that we are not close and we do not have a connection at all and he favours other people and i will not be inheriting.
his wife is inheriting everything from him but it is as it is.
im not close to him so ofcourse i understand he rather give to those closer to him who he has connection with.
thankfully i have other people i connect with and other people who love me so so so much more than her ever could.im cool.

i exercised.yeay!
i almost quit.
yesterday i quit exercise after a minute but today i almost quit but didnt.
im happy and proud i exercised and hope to make this a good habit of mine.
i will loose the extra weight i gained. i will!

had a great coffee at home this morning made from my beloved aldi coffee machine.
love love love my coffee machine.

my boyfriend is very good to me and he is a very good man.
i love him dearly and appreciate him.
my x in sa is the person i love most in the world, my favourite, my soul mate and i miss him but i beleive we have a bond that is eternal and cant be broken.
girls too.
one of the dead dogs is one of my best friends.the other one one of the girls, the other one still alive is like my daughter.i want to be buried next to these dogs or ashes put there.

3 Likes
  1. Fixed my minivans turn signal light all by myself
  2. Fixed my moms cars turn signal light all by myself
  3. Finished setting up Windows 11 on my laptop (Got all my apps installed)
3 Likes
  1. Got in a good walk, and a short jog.

2. Made some peace today with losing my friend

3. Wrote some poetry that I was pretty happy with

4 Likes
  • I went out for a coffee and lunch with my neighbour
  • Later i Had and Indian curry with some nice pashwar bread and an appletizer :slight_smile:
  • oh yeah, I wrote a pumpkin carving competition into my radio show as well :slight_smile:
3 Likes
  • i did my college classes online today from home
  • I got my Laptop unlocked in the shop (its updatting right now)
  • Took my pal out to a carvery and back and filled up my car

to do- wash car

1 Like

I may be able to get some monthly time off at work! At least for the time being.
I found an inexpensive eye-cream online with good reviews
I joined the gym :slight_smile:

3 Likes
  1. Got my payslip today, my employer paid me for the missing shift from 2 weeks ago
  2. My boss said they will pay me the $60.00 they owe me tomorrow.
  3. My disability payment comes tomorrow but I made more money this month working than I did from disability
    (I’m gonna cheat and list a 4th positive)
  4. I now have enough money for the Intel Core i9 12900k CPU I want. Still gotta save for the mobo and memory though.

Overall it’s been a good week money wise :moneybag:

3 Likes