21st century schizoid man...King Crimson's album about me and you

the whole album titled, “In the Court of the Crimson King” by King Crimson is a very very good album…the first track is “21st schizoid man” a rocking song…the rest of the album is mellow and powerful…check it out . I listen to it every day because of the schizophrenia reference.

2 Likes

Schizoid man is one of my favourite episodes of The Prisoner.

2 Likes

That screaming man on the cover.

Just all interrelated that we all scream silent screams and throw in a few audible ones for good measure.

1 Like

Wow I really did have a secret clearance that the Navy took away. Then I am a Gemini. I did not remember my name either and have woken up a prisoner that took me a while to figure out was a hospital, I had to stop. That is the past.

Future is bright. I had always read the things get better when you get older I will confirm that I think that is true

1 Like

was that the first time you saw the cover of the album @katwomansz ?

I bought that on vinyl long ago @jukebox. :wink:
And I bought every other Emerson Lake and Palmer album also. Keith Emerson just pass this year.
I feel like my parents that used to talk about 40s 50s music, now 60s 70s music is just Classic.

1 Like

how awesome you are !! wow I used to have the album on vinyl in high school during my acid years. thank you for responding…I guess I didn’t know you were so cool !!

I think that ALL people that have sz and survive are totally cool. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I read in the new york voices magazine once that the founder used to say schizophrenics are “heroes” for living with the disease. I never forgot that…I believe it.

1 Like

The album was quite popular when I was at my English public school.

1 Like