10 PM over here, what are you all up to?

I’m drinking some decaf coffee and smoking a square, nothing to eventful. I started watching evangelion today, so far so good. I enjoyed it, movie wise? I been watching some old chicano gangster flicks. What about you all?

2 Likes

4am here. Just puffing on my vape with a filter cofee - and then im gonna get stuck into the house-work. Idea being to get it done early, then i can slob on the sofa all day with the blanket ha.

4 Likes

Nice, you been up all night? Or did you just wake up?

2 Likes

Nah i was in bed by 4.30 pm yesterday, im slowly ending up going to bed earlier and earlier for some reason. Hence im up at 4 lol.

2 Likes

Haha, man hopefully you got some good sleep. Have a good rest of your day, bro!

2 Likes

11:20 pm… just got home… gonna start getting ready for bed… massive headache

3 Likes

Yeah - ill be staying in, probably wont even bother getting dressed .

I’m sorry to hear. Anything triggered the headache? If you don’t mind me asking.

@Naarai I get you, I have those days myself. I was in pajamas this whole day too, lol.

2 Likes

"and smoking a square"

What does that mean?

It’s ok. I have a cold. Hoping it’s not covid.

It’s slang for cigarette. lol

@LunaNoir I hope you recover! : D

3 Likes

Oh, here in Canada we call a cigarette a ciggy, a dart, a smoke, a nail…etc.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

how are you?

1 Like

Haha “nail” thats really cool! Yeah I live in the U.S, haha.

@LunaNoir I’m doing good, I slept and woke up at 5 PM, lol. I’m just scrolling throuh Youtube’s recommendation algorithm, haha. Some interesting stuff. What about you???

1 Like

. Yeah I have found some good random stuff on my recommends… I’m probably gonna head to bed soon

1 Like

I think I heard them called “coffin nails”.

2 Likes

Yeah haha. Sleep well! Have a good night! @LunaNoir

1 Like

I’ve never heard of old Chicano gangster flicks. Sounds interesting

1 Like

My bad, I was referring to the genre. The actual movie title was called “American Me”. By Edward James Olmos

1 Like

I think I saw that one! What a sad ending!!!

1 Like