What is your GAF score?

I score low at the moment, like 33-35.
I still have those old paranoid thoughts I always did, just without the positive symptoms. I still think blah blah [paranoid conspiracy here] and it does kind of influence my behavior, in the way that a photon acts differently when the researcher watches it through the microscope–or whatever science gadget they use to look at photons (I think it is a photon, it’s called the Double-slit Experiment)
I always exist in the state of a photon being watched by scientists. :open_mouth: On the plus side, that makes me behave.

inability to function in almost all areas: inability to keep a job, few friends, stays in bed all day…poor finances…
Cheery outlook on life, though!! + 5 = 38-40

1 Like

I begun with 21-30 at functioning scale and now 5 years later without a relapse and with 2 years of remission I believe I am between 71-80.
The diagnosis is disorganized schizophrenia.

I am about to begin with college bakery and pastry.

I take a combination of invega 6mg and solian 300mg

It helped family and friends support, good relationship with doctor, rebuilding interests, not giving up trying and pushing on socialization, getting informed, acceptance of the problem.

1 Like

20-11 when I was younger and 60-51 and 100-91 Now depending on how good I am doing.

1 Like

71-80 I’d say… helluva lot of symptoms though

2 Likes

I’m probably 50-60 exactly. When I go to out I end up having conflicts with people or am just overly sensitive. I started as a lower 50 but am probably a higher 50 now.

I guess right now with L Theanine, it is between 60-70 range for me. But I am always black and white.

im at 41-50 no social life or job

I’d say 70-61. I consider myself lucky.

I would say I’m maybe in the 51-60 range usually, if things get bad then 41-50.

I don’t have any problems with work and haven’t ever had any, thankfully. I do have friends but when I am not well tend to isolate myself and not really want to interact with anyone. However I often struggle in school because of my illness and have failed a number of classes before due to it, or often get grades that are just passing. I also am not very good at taking care of myself and when living alone will not clean, don’t brush my teeth, don’t shower regularly, don’t get dressed or brush my hair, have a lot of trouble feeding myself, etc. I mostly sleep a lot because of no concentration/willpower/energy. It’s good I am living at home now because my parents help push me to care for myself.

My symptoms generally make my life very unpleasant.

2 Likes

I think probably 31-40. At least currently. But I’ve not been doing great lately.

31-40 Can not hold a job, have issues with relationships and memory etc

31 - 40 for me. Strange how much weight they give to socialization.(just my opinion)

Mine tends to bounce around from 31-40 and 41-50 . Sometimes dropping down as far as 1-10.

1 Like

It’s kind of hard to tell as I’m not sure having few/no friends can automatically place you as having moderate/serious symptoms without having other criteria present. Although I also have a zero work history and was described a decade ago as being at best suited for sheltered,supported work.

61-70 .not too bad. Getting through paranoia is hard though.

My score has improved, it is 51-60 now. I still experience negative symptoms (especially anhedonia and flat affect), but I can work part time from home, on a flexible schedule; also my social life is better now.

21-31. Based on social/functional stuff