What is this I feel - Seroquel - A better way to take it?

Hi I assume you have experienced the proverbial guinea pig type human testing of pharmaceutical meds in this case Seroquel. I take 400mg and can bear that amount up until around 6pm (If I take it when I wake up 8am) when the lack of reuptake inhibition breaks down and I require to take 400mg again at that time.

I am interested in the exact process and if there is any natural way besides the harsh delivery of the serogenic effect by pill form. No need to mention XR I know. The release into the bodily system. I learned that the amount of dose and the time it takes to travel through your system.

I am not asking you for a simple answer, I am asking for a lead to education so I can learn and it would have a bigger impression on me that way. To close I want to become more knowledgeable in the scientific effect of why my brain in particular requires what it does to not go neurotic.

We as MI citizens need to get activated in the science of reuptake inhibitors and focus on the remedy rather than expend time in the symptoms. I understand talking to each other about symptoms side effects are very important.

But what is actually more feasible talking about symptoms we can’t control or talking about ways we can control as to treat them so well they are virtually no effect to your normal life. Thanks

1 Like

that’s the spirit my boy keep it up…???

Thanks far_cry I am trying to make my cries over with. The cure the fight, the answer. What are you afraid of? Boy I am dead serious on improving my mental health. That is the spirit that every citizen with an mental illness can do for themselves is learn to survive for themselves. If I could make my own medicine similar to Seroquel for example, I would. Why don’t they just give us all the how-to info. It would not be difficult. I extracted my own cannabis oil, and it was like a new klonopin, I felt so easy, well, and normal. You can extract any therapeutic plant on god’s green earth it takes some tutorials but you won’t have to rely on anybody else. Relying on Pharma is relying on doctor visits blood draws, If I can survive without what THEY want money(they should have tons by now), then I am a smart American and law abiding citizen of under the United States Constitution. Lets make this battle on Mental Illness a victory for US Schizophrenic people on this page.

1 Like