What is the funniest thing on this website you've read

and where are you all from

1 Like

I read myself. From India.

hehehehe,
my mother.

1 Like

The funniest thing I have read on here is the story about a guy who was in the hospital and thought he was Jesus and met another guy in there who thought he was Jesus. F**king hilarious

I am from SEATTLE, WA!!!
currently living in Tacoma

4 Likes

From Kathmandu nepal …its super cheap living here…come to visit nepal…i bet u like it…

1 Like

“What is the funniest thing on this website you’ve read?”

your username.

nah, just kidding. lol

Ahem. The. Great. Potato. Threads.

Thank you, Forum!

Always made my day reading about the cult of Potato and us, its loyal sz followers. If you’re new, this was an inside joke where we teased each other about the omnipotent potato deity. It made sense at the time…

3 Likes

That is the story of my life HQuinn. It made sense at the time.

3 Likes

I have memory deficits, so can’t think of a specific thing that was the funniest. Probably something @77nick77 or @shutterbug or @Mountainman wrote.
I’m from California.

2 Likes

yeah I agree - I like the caption contests

and I think the funniest thing was when everybody was making Bill Cosby jokes last year. That was hilarious. =) as sad as it is.

canada =)

1 Like

I know 3 people everyone around them calls Jesus…I watched a dance off between two of them…apparently that’s how you know which Jesus is the real Jesus…

4 Likes

I can’t share the funniest thing I’ve read.

by the way: liking the new profile pic, flame!

I have to download a new pic…having trouble picking one…

1 Like

I’m no so I haven’t seen many funny things so fsr since I’m brand new here but one that currently stands out is someone asking several days ago about any success stories of coming off meds. On of the replies was “When i got off meds for first time, i successfully went back to the psych ward”. I thought It was funny hehe

1 Like

go with the one that will get you attention

or advert money.

1 Like

I think the old naked man with bacon covering his gibblets got the most attention… @anon9798425?! Maybe…but I had to look at it too…

1 Like

This post made me laugh out loud.

2 Likes

Mine. (Please don’t respond with one word)

Women aren’t supposed to be funny

They rarely are seen with wit

It’s another major accomplishment of mine

wow india seattle Nepal, Canada, Cali, bethlem on the map

thanks for the replies guys

@everhopeful that is a funny thread

1 Like