Post something that's funny to you 😊

3 Likes

I can’t find anything funny to post! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

images%20(2)

3 Likes

12 Likes

I love this video. I don’t know about you, but I’ve had trouble keeping my swoosh and jabs synchronized.

4 Likes

Wait, I found something! :joy:

image https://media1.giphy.com/media/6u38x5BzPipQ4/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c5e1cb04934597077d57116

8 Likes

7 Likes

Original video doesn’t exist so skip to 1:20

Cracks me up every time :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey man, you were on the old forums. It’s been like 6 or 7 years since you posted last. Any good news?

1 Like

It’s good to see you @ericsbat!
It’s been a while!

I saw a letter addressed to a mr. Pecker. I got a good laugh out of it

1 Like
2 Likes

There was a semi-famous professional race car driver named “Dick Trickle”.

2 Likes

Yeah I remember you and maybe some others(haven’t really looked at the community to much yet). A lot has happened since I’ve been active here. Mainly, I moved back to my home town, and am living in my own apartment thanks to HUD. The great thing is that the clinic in this town is really good. I’m getting a lot of services and support, and my treatment team is great. Also, the clinic has a day program, aka day treatment, that I’m a “member” of. Met a lot of cool people there and have made some friends. Some of which I hang out with on a regular basis outside of the program. There were some really rough times the first couple years back. Hung out with some old friends, did some drugs, had a psychosis, got out of it, now I’m remitted for the most part. I have a lot of hope though that things will continue to get better, I could be crazy though. That’s pretty much it as far as the main things. I watch a lot of youtube, play some video games, TV, hang out with friends, regular living things like grocery shopping, hang out with family, go to day treatment. and pay bills. No real goals atm except quitting smoking(I’m chewing nicotine gum right now). The crazy thing is that my PCP prescribed it and it’s covered by Medicaid. I might start visiting this site more often. I was in a mood yesterday cause I was helping my sister with a speech for class and wanted to write some stuff. I’ll ttyl.

2 Likes

Hello. thanks for the welcoming.

1 Like

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.