Voices...r they contagious

I’ve come up with words in my head and sometimes as soon as I say them and say someone is talking. They will say what I said in my head or correct their misfire of words, afterwards. This seems to occur when I try to connect with the conversation speaker. I literally try to get on footing with the flow I speak what he/she will say next and even if it’s wrong they/the speaker seems to say what I thought. Any of you experience this?

That’s not possible at all.

My psychosis watches over what I experience and is indeed quick enough and just ahead of me which allows it to predict and doctor the things I hear.

I’d actually advise you spend more time with people. Those that you know and trust most. Really when these things happens sit and ponder over what the people actually said. Not just what your mind told you…

A lot of the time the conversation will keep carrying on and it becomes quite clear that they meant something else entirely.

You gotta get that sense it’s not real triggered all the way down into the subconscious… and work to maintain that by playing the detective each time you think you’re hearing something that is out of place or supportive of your psychosis.

Sometimes it seems that way doesn’t it? But I’d been killed by now if it was demons

I dunno, I’m not the only one who hears it. Othe people seem to notice.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.