Side Effect?

Just a quick question~ Starting today I have been getting these weird raised, itchy, red bumps on my arms and legs. I’m on quite a few medications including Seroquel XR and Abilify. Would either of these cause that? It’s super irritating and I am positive it’s not something like poison oak or poison ivy. My only thought is that it is the medication. Thoughts please? :slight_smile:

PS: Please keep in mind I have been on both of these for about two years.

Some drugs make the skin more sensitive to sunlight - have you been in the sun more than normal?

http://www.merckmanuals.com/home/skin_disorders/sunlight_and_skin_damage/photosensitivity_reactions.html

Could be bedbugs…

Is that skin rash?

Could you post a pic of your arm or leg?

The best thing to do is to have a qualified physician look at your symptoms - you tend to get when you pay for with free medical advice from the Internet. I once had a similar issue that I was certain was being caused by Olanzapine. Turned out to be spider bites. Of course, I found that out after playing with my meds and making myself very symptomatic.

10-96

I almost feel like I am making it up at this point as ive gotten so many side effects from meds. I got this effect from Risperdal before when I stopped taking it one day I got what looked like acne pustles all over my skin but then I tapered the medicine better and they lasted like one day only. I also got this effect from depakote before which was slightly different but I was convinced I had scabies after taking 4 doses of ivermectin I realized it was an allergic reaction to depakote. It said online the depakote reaction could mean it was causing issues with my liver so maybe you need to get your liver enzymes checked