Scientist guess this beast delayed human migration into north america

Yup that would do it… its the short face freaking giant bear…

7 Likes

Who? The guy on the far right or the guy standing next to him? That was a pretty mean thing to do.

1 Like

Awesome! Scary. I wouldn’t want to tangle with that.

Nah he just led the ones that followed. Early bows are harder to find in the Americas.

Did you know that during the third ice age, early hominids such as homo habilis and pandas coexisted in caves found in Spain that date back to some 700,000 years? This is when pandas were migratory and capable of consistent bipedal movement. Estimates from carbon dating show at least 300,000 years. But the actual carbon dating showed something like 768,000 years. People would then suggest carbon dating is highly innacurate (which it is not) and so they lowered the estimated years. What else… there were moose and other animal in those caverns. They are known as homo habilis because they had ability. Homo before meant same to coined in Greek as homosexual in Homer from the Illyiad and the Oddyssey meant to love one. Although there were men who loved a man as well as men who loved an animal. Those were the ones that perished in the voyage. Anyway there are ancient caveman drawings… and panda paintings in those caves as well as a large sort of marsupial and others. It is amazing. They are located near Catalonia. Oh and the prints show animal painted too! What else? When homo habilis left some were Cro Magnon but they were all cavernicolas. Lol. Oh and they painted the rays of the sun entering the crevices which caused salty ocean rain water frozen into snow to pour into stalagamites. And surprisingly they learned that the water was naturally filtered by way of dripping down a series of crevices. Of course at the time man was capable of drinking sea water due to the gaseous emissions caused by volcanoes which would permediate… like slowed lava. Not quite frozen. Anyway, this would become a sort of silver and gold substance over time. metallic. That is why they entered the bronze and copper age… oh and it is also further back than previously thought. More or less some 700,000 years. Initially those metals were meant for warmth because they were viewed as rocks that warmed up during the sunlight and reflected a glimmer of light during the day and night. This is why some of the artifacts look like cradles or baby rattles, they would literally shake them to stay warm and the vibration would gleam a bit of light even in snow as water allowed electrical nodes to move in copper and bronze. This effect is called… uh… I forgot right now hah. Anyway, the sword came first though and it was a broken rock, not only that, the first use was not to stab. But to essentially chisel and glimmer. It is all quite interesting. Lol how the ■■■■ you think they got out of the frozen caves?

Man has been around for roughly 7 to 12 million years. They came from an alpha (large) bonobo and a (omega) runt snow ape which is revered in the Himalayas. Anyway… dinosaurs and man didn’t exactly live during the same time period as some dinosaurs lived 50 million years and way before… up to about 250 million years. Even 300 million so.
Such as early forms like sharks. Anyway that does not mean there were not some dinosaurs left over. Today animals that lived during the creataceous period (spelling?) And Jurassic era include some of the following (some because there are many more) sharks, crocodiles, frogs, ducks, (Basically a lot of things that lay eggs.) Mammals came a lite after when Basically they had to hold the egg inside until it hatched for fear of death. Like penguin stand on their egg 24/7. Yes you dumbfucks… evolution is 100% real. And get this… They all knee something greater together. Just look at the sky. Anyway… during times of Earth’s change in atmospheric pressure sometimes due to meteors, sometimes due to massive volcano explosion partly due to the magnetic like attraction by some comets like panguite stone (you know the meteor worshipped in Islam? Like the one they walk around squares in? Oh and their is also a piece of it in San Francisco.) Attracted magma and obsidian below the volcano. Essentially the mantle beneath Earth’s crust which leads to it’s core. The core of the Earth is sometimes hotter than the surface (Note: surface not core) of the sun. The core of the sun is made of some form of photons and I forgot the other word (might be hepiphones… Essentially meaning light and sound which in turn sound into gravity) hah. Anyway it is like several spectrum of light as a well as dark light. I forgot the proper word at the moment I said it a few days ago. Anyway… when these changes occurred life banded together and they did not kill… They did eat plants and occasionally stragglers that died without aggression but of age… It sounds weird I know… But it is like tenderized meat. That is why some amazing tribes still cannibize their elderly dead. However others go in a deep slumber that sometimes lasts years. Like a coma hah. And they are fed juice through linen which seeps in their mouth. Upon learning of this pharaohs and others emulated it and thought they’d live forever as mummies. However with modern technology there can be a clone growth. Like a branch of a tree or of cannabis for those folk who did understand what a clone is. However the clone is never the same as the root of seedling. Oh but we have been burying our dead for hundreds of millions of years. Anyways… It expands the earth… duh! What else… I think that is enough for now.

One quick thing I wanted to add. Photons are vibrating light particles and hepiphones or however you spell it are radiant sound waves. Pretty neat huh? Because usually light radiates and sound vibrates… at least on Earth as we used to know it. Hahah execelling nobel prize winners. Back to watching the news! Lol dumbfucks 170 IQ people wondering. I am willing to say a 90 IQ person figured that one out before many 170 IQ people. Intelligence quotient means very little when alone. When together there is no quotient it is called simply… Intelligence. Let’s just say when I walk I spread ki and when I lay on the ground and look at the sky I gather it. Lmao. When I stand and look at the sky… I share ki. Anyways… when I lay on the ground I share ki with those on the ground and so on with the sky. What else? Okay so when someone is thinking about me… I get like… uh… hah… don’t worry!

Don’t ask me to stand around now. But I really like seeing people happy… But people who think they are superior… well… hahah… I’m nice. I show their insecurity.

The Chickasaw Indians kept the French from coming up the Mississipi River into the state of Mississipi and into Tennessee. The Comanche and the Apache kept the Spanish from coming up into the southwestern United States. The Comanche Indians killed more white men than any other tribe. They held up our westward expansion for about sixty or seventy years. I’m part Chickasaw, so if it wasn’t for my ancestors we’d be speaking French where I live in Oklahoma.

1 Like

They found recently Neanderthals were using crude forms of penicillin and aspirin. Which means they were specifically eating things for medicinal effect… how long did it take us to rediscover penicillin?

1 Like

This was in response to the slaaughter of Ipacarai.

Hah no… not only that. They practiced acupuncture and tattoo so other healer would know of their previous wound and healing.

1 Like

I was going to go into the breeding habits of our ancestors… because they found a group who refused to breed with neanderthals… and discovered a 3rd set of dna we picked up along the way to Australia… but i keep forgetting which homo did what…

1 Like

It is not true for all of them as a whole but you are speaking of homo erectus. Lmao this is because they generally wore jewelry and stood upright until they reached the woodlands. Besides that Xerxes the first was a homo erectus. Alexander was known as Xerxes the 3rd. The 2nd Xerxes was a good person known as Tutenkhamen in modern day literature. Also Xerxes the third i.e. Alexander Magnus was slain by his own… The Spartans this is the only reason why the 100,000 held back. They did not want to exterminate the village the young Greek Macedonian was raised in.

Oo thats very cool… the dinosaur part you wrote earlier… the extinction event was very specific… as you said the frogs crocodiles early mammals ect ect made it… the terasaurs made it… it makes me doubt it was a giant rock from the sky… it seems more like a they caught a dinovirus or something…

Nah… It was a meteor that hit between the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico. It did cause an ash cloud as many ancient volcano exploded due to the impact. Like the inactive super volcano n3ar Pinnacles as well as the Christchurch volcano and one found near the Himalayas and another near South East Asia and one found in modern day Peru, Colombia, and Honduras. Usually where there is potable soil. About 4 to 5 latitude lines from the equator. There were 5 initially and 7 which led to 12 over a couple thousand years. This is partly why Japan split off of mainland China and so did the Galapagos.

Was it their size that damned them? I woulda thought the teras would have followed suit… maybe flight allowed them to survive and evolve thpugh…

Nah… It was essentially roaring at the younger not chanting with them. Basically… some started to corner the Tyrranasaur Rex into a volcano and a Brontosaurus near a cliff. Because they grew large but chose to retain their size as opposed to continue growing. Yet they outlived the Gingantasaur in age. This led to jealousy. Also the megaladon fish made a tidal wave that drowned the larger animal while Tyrranasaurus rex learned to swim again becoming closely related to the modern day standing iguana. And becoming closer to it’s ancestor the Allosaurus.

1 Like

Flight was achieved by the smaller dehydrated but not starving brittle boned fin armed dinosaurs. They would become winus similar to a manta ray jumping out of water. Oh and what is known is that many species of dinosaur could procreate with each other. But this is hardly mentioned. That is why there are many beautiful closely related rare forms of them! Just like us! We still have bones after all.

Lol dinosaur politics must have been brutal…

1 Like