Schizophrenia Can Impact Anyone - Yammie Nam Speculated to be Suffering from Paranoid Schizophrenia

If this is true - its another case that shows schizophrenia can impact anyone:

http://www.lollipop.sg/sites/default/files/public/article/images/featured/yammie.jpg

Former TVB actress Yammie Nam’s mental status reportedly worsened and it is speculated that she is suffering from a mental condition called paranoid schizophrenia.
In 2004, the public learned of Nam’s mental instability after she was admitted to the hospital for unstable mental health.

Now, it is said that the 51-year old actress’ mental instability has taken a turn for the worse and it was reported that she is suffering from paranoid schizophrenia. In addition, none of her closest friends were able to help her.

Reports state that Nam’s daily routine is to shop and dine alone and claims state that she has been spotted smoking for hours while muttering mindlessly to herself while continuously crying.

Read more: Yammie Nam Speculated to be Suffering from Paranoid Schizoph

2 Likes

Not okay.

Give her my magic pills and make the pain go away. Take her to the Wizards, the Wizards of the M.D. clan and the Ph.D. clan. I heard they have super powers which are superior to the Pope’s.

In all seriousness, this is ■■■■■■ up. She should be treated better not crying and ■■■■.

Sorry ms. lam.

I know you aren’t talking to yourself.

There are many rumors circulating the internet regarding Yammie lam kit Ying.

If she did not give the site owner permission to associate her with whatever it is your trying to sell here then there is clearly the possibility of a legal issue. I can assure you that she would not want her picture or name posted in this forum.

Enough people have capitalized on her misfortune without any conscience .

Please just stop this once and for all.

Rumor and fact are two different things and you clearly do not have the facts.

How do you even know about this person? (??? :astonished: )

Just found out about her because she came up in a google news search

I don’t even know her,i am Asian lol

she is 51 years old,is this picture like 30 years ago lol?