Schizophrenia drawing

IMG_20180520_170753

14 Likes

Good one croopman…!!! I like it…!!!

2 Likes

I’m sorry you go through that. It is a good picture of someone cringing against a wall and against the thoughts they don’t deserve and shouldn’t have to hear. I can really see it.

How often does it feel like that? And are all of your voices usually cruel to you?

1 Like

Thank you @far_cry0 . @Futomimi it is a drawing of me a couple of months back I was constantly hearing bad voices. Cruel voices that hurt me and made me emotional unstable. Some of those voices I heard made me suffer. Now my medication works well an I only often hear bad voices

4 Likes

Croop havent u slept this night…!!! Good morning man…!!!

2 Likes

Its 12am where iam. Most nights I have trouble sleeping. But sleep abit through the day. Have you got Facebook my friend? You could always add me

2 Likes

Okay i will share my facebook with u… wait for some day…!!!

2 Likes

Cool, my name is Graham Hicks. I have the same picture if you want to add me

2 Likes

Always looking for friends similar with Sz

2 Likes

Oh thats great… i will add u friend… i am from nepal but my sister is australian citizen…!!!

I love australian cricket team… do u watch cricket…

2 Likes

Wow cool I hope your sister likes Australia an I don’t mind cricket. Not into it too much. But it is a good sport to play. I’ll have a look to see if you added me on Facebook. Nice too meet you anyway friend.

2 Likes

Dont worry i will add u on facebook soon…!!! Give me sometimes… tho i am little passive its due to illness… dont worry bro… i like u man… australian s are always good…

2 Likes

What if some weird people who reads this forum contact you? Just a question…

2 Likes

Look forward to you adding me, and your okay too, i understand a fellow schizophrenic, why thank you, you seem okay to man

3 Likes

@anon51414962 hahaha good point! But it should be okay.

3 Likes

Thanks croop u are my friend now
Are u on disability pension…!!!

2 Likes

Not currently but will be applying for it soon, are you on it?

2 Likes

We dont have it… i am from third world country…!!!

Croop apply soon

Its a great aid…!!!

2 Likes

Thank you I will. Maybe you should come over to Au oneday

2 Likes

Croop my sister is calling me a lot to aus … but i cant cope to fly to aus… may be one day i will get better and come to aus to meet u personally…

Take care and good night…!!!

2 Likes