Say anything V

People mistreat cats more than dogs I think.

The worst I do to my cat when he pisses me off I will start yelling and stomping and chasing him around my apartment. It really scares the heck out of him lol and then he stops. Sometimes by impulse when I’m sleeping I will kind of kick him when he attacks my feet. Okay that’s probably worse than the first thing. I need to learn to simply get up and pick him up and lock him out the room. But I am a terrible half-asleep person. :frowning:

did you neuter him? kittens are like that

not yet I think in October or November I will neuter him. Will he be more well behaved once he gets castrated :frowning:??

He’s had a bit of a rough spell behavior wise lately actually.

Your cat seems to be so funny! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think ive spoiled him with food too much. Hes not a big eater (unless its my food) but I always fill his bowl too much…as of yesterday I fill it 1/3rd-1/2 full at a time. If he goes a couple hours with no food in his bowl then he’ll be fine. Rather than having a constant never ending supply of food. my friend said that’s spoiling him

This is Cantonese Dinner. I made it today. Fortunately or unfortunately I’m watching my calories so i didn’t eat much more of it than what’s in this picture.

5 Likes

I feel like this all the time. I used to bake often when I had friends and a job and family to pawn my goods off on. But now I almost never bake.

1 Like

do you have a partner?

I would bake for him but he should lose weight.

I am excited to try out this cheese apple danish recipe :yum: never tried that. I’ll also make an apple pie I guess.
I have like 7 kg of apple

1 Like

my stomach hurts so much today… maybe because I am dieting, eating very little.

He’s really picky with baked goods. Doesn’t like many. But he does like apple crisp! I even bought apples intending to make it a couple weeks ago. I should probably do that before they go bad.

1 Like

Then it was an overblown tritone.

I need to go get more conditioner and rebleach my hair. I’m so sick of this color.

1 Like

Eating healthy really pays off when you go for psychotic foods :rofl:::coffee::coffee::rofl:

And a super sonic tonic.

since i dont go out a lot i have trouble knowing when to cross busy streets :cry:

Pls be careful. :stop_sign:

i am i just takes me a long time :slight_smile:

1 Like

I felt so good for half the day. Then I had a baguette and it’s back to business as usual. I don’t know if it was a coincidence or not. Probably was.

1 Like

I said to that girl at work today “I’m taking Spanish class so I can understand what you’re saying!!”

Because she’s always talking to co workers in Spanish.

She took offense to that because she misunderstood my intentions. I say “nahhh I mean like if you’re calling me names in Spanish behind my back, I will know what you’re saying”. And she thought it was awesome. She ended up thanking me for saying that. But I don’t know exactly what she was thanking me for.

But my first sentence was slight bigoted till I clarified what I really meant.

She is really fun btw!! That’s what I like most about her. Tons of energy.

2 Likes