Say anything V

I think I’m going to walk to the 7 Eleven and see how much the newspaper costs.

1 Like

i just woke up it is 4 am i went to sleep around 9 pm i dont know why but my meds have been making me fall asleep earlier i have been taking them at 6 i think im gonna stay awake for now even tho i dont like being awake early in the morning

I’m mad. I made it clear to my doctor the urgency in how quickly I wanted to start treatment for my sleep disorder. Instead he pulled a stupid move in not giving me a paper prescription to turn in, not calling it on before they closed, and now they are randomly closed both today and tomorrow so I won’t be able to start until next week!! I have barely been able to study for my exam because of how sleepy I am!! I’m really unhappy! I wanted to start before my exams this week!

1 Like

I thought my life was a perfect 5th.

I got a new salted caramel coffee creamer, but it’s not very good with coffee. Maybe if I made a more milky coffee drink.

3 Likes

I am coloring my hair copper

3 Likes

Next i will do a beauty facial mask then i will paint my nails shower :shower: and apply tanning lotion :joy:

1 Like

I cleaned my apartment. It looks squeaky clean. Took me 3 hours today

4 Likes

anything V

2 Likes

I wanna make apple :apple: pie later :yum::yum::yum: but no one will eat it. Only me ao what is the purpose

1 Like

What can i make with apples :apple:

Microwave apple and put butter + cinnamon after cutting a hole in the top of the apple. Very good.

2 Likes

:yum::yum::yum::yum: sounds delicious but fatty

U could use I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter which isn’t as bad

2 Likes

It is not for me i am dieting but i can make some nice stuff with all these apples :apple: for guests or friends.

1 Like

nothing wrong with a nice cold refrigerated apple sliced up!

1 Like

With some healthy almond butter

1 Like

I will make apple cheese danish on monday

2 Likes

I have some guests next week and a birthday and it is my birthday too

An apple pie!

It is delicious!!! :yum:

2 Likes