Say Anything III

Yes schizophrenia cracked me too, i mean it ruined my life :smile:

1 Like

Yeah you’re right. It doesn’t really bring me down to think about those things anyway. It’s more of a nice memory of an old life. It’s just been on my mind because I remembers her birthday. Last time we actually spoke she said we should get some coffee sometime…

I am going to enjoy a Sunday evening McDonalds ice cream cone now!

1 Like

Just remember overall to try to eat healthy @Tomasina
You are free to eat whatever you like, but I recommend that you eat healthy for health reasons.

1 Like

Thank you for the friendly reminder, Erez; you’re right on target here!

1 Like

random sunday evening panic attacks are the best

1 Like

I want a place to talk about creepy, extraterrestrial/modern monster/conspiracy theory type stuff. I don’t believe it but I just want to talk about it.

I know a couple places I could do that but it’s a waste of time.

1 Like

I haven’t had more than 7 hours of sleep for a week. That’s enough for some but it’s making me a little crazy.
I hope I can get doc to just phone in some meds Monday and I don’t have to wait weeks for an appointment.

Your post reminds me of this message board I used to read called the shroomery

Those people are crazier than us!!!

If the name is any insight to their personal lives (and I suspect it is) then I think they would be a little off rails. I’ve never taken shrooms or was 100% certain I knew someone who has.

1 Like

I’ve taken shrooms and they made me more psychotic but not as outlandish as those people. They are faaaar out there. Their whole board is the unusual beliefs section and then some.

I think many people have mentally ill beliefs and delusional thinking especially those who take hallucinogens, but unless it interferes with your functioning you’re not technically mentally ill. Just a drug user.

I would talk about creepy and monsters and necromancey but people just go your being all werid or have you forgotten your meds?

Not understanding I want to talk the sicnce of them the how does a zombie move does the brain still fire the commands? Things like that is a topic just like math chem or the others

1 Like

Yeah that’s exactly how I feel. Most times people say they don’t know what I’m talking about or they engage in convo.

Yup, know the feeling.
Like when I tried to have a talk about how a were creature would transform just how would the body do that? Would it hurt what about shock? Etc and just get the “look” meh

I would imagine a transformation of that magnitude would be extremely painful during progress to, and at, acclamation. Would probably hurt even worse when going back to amplitude state. Repeat transformations could probably kill you or age you swiftly.

Your heart can only take so much and the dna in cells would lose their caps at a much faster rate due to rapid reproduction. If you had the energy neccessary in the mitochondria to reproduce that much it would still be difficult to maintain that. If you somehow survived, you would probably end up with a severe mental illness or brain dead

1 Like

Yea. Well your smarter than me. Steps out

1 Like

Awww :black_heart:

Going off geodon has been giving me wicked mood swings. Even my parents have noticed something is up with me. I’m not having withdrawal symptoms anymore though and am on the lowest dose so I think I’ll go off it tomorrow and see how it goes. I’m so sick of the sedation, it’s gotten especially bad the past couple days to where I’m sleeping pretty much all day again and just have this brain fog all day.

I’m also going to go up on my depakote dose because I have had no bad reactions to the dose I’m on currently and I need to get my mood stable as quickly as possible. I’m moving rather quickly with things but I can tell when my body is adjusted. I just want things to go back to normal so I can get out of this nightmare.

Sorry your having mood swings Anna. There was something that did that kind of thing to me, can’t remember what.
I hope you can adjust to your new regimen speedily.

Good night everyone. :sleeping:

2 Likes