Say Anything III

I am sorry to hear that. I hope the situation improves. Feel free to PM me if you’d like to chat.

1 Like

Thank you Val - this is very thoughtful of you. :blue_heart:

1 Like

When my friend talks kind of sweet to me, it’s very confusing. I don’t know if when she says all of these nice things she’s only in a platonic frame of mind or if there’s something else.
Sometimes she’s called me honey, and once she called me love…
she’s not British lol
One thing I am sure of, I enjoy every minute.

2 Likes

Good that you enjoy it!! I know that guys get these kind of social cues confused. Sexual cues and relationship cues get mixed up with us. But don’t take that as any sort of advice because I am not a relationship counselor!!

1 Like

I’ll keep that in mind, Arturo.

1 Like

Cleaned up others mess in the kicthen helped out
Feel some what better.
Going to finish my drawing of HMS Leander.

1 Like

It’s 5:30 am and I can hear a vacuum. Why? And what is this bright light moving in the sky? It’s too slow for a plane and too quiet for a helicopter!

Aug 12 meteor shower.

1 Like

Ah yes i can see the smouldering now

1 Like

I have low blood preasure naturally. Sometimes 60/98 or something but then it will bounce back. I havent noticed any symptoms

I am depressed. I think LTheanine is just causing extreme heavy sleep.
I woke up depressed. Wish I can train my mindset to see things in a different way.

I am also worried about the coming winter. After November it is christmas but then January - March might be a nightmare of depression.

Does anyone have recurring dreams? It is funny how I dream the same sometimes. I saw my old manager again in the business office with my coworkers in a different setting and I was worried after they fired me, they had videos of me talking to myself :frowning: :sob:

I always go out when I hear one is happening. I don’t see anything :flushed:

I’m sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon. I’ve had a lot on my mind but I think I’m okay. I hate having schizophrenia, it ruined my life.

1 Like

I think my life was already ruined long before schizophrenia. I am not sure if different decisions would’ve made me happier than now. But I am not sure how other people are living.

Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

I lost the love of my life when I started losing my mind. It affects me to this day if I let it. I usually don’t, her birthday was a few days ago. I can only wonder how she’s doing.

really you believe this? I am not sure if I believe in it. I am sorry …

I think my parents dysfunction ruined me for good. Maybe I have the perfect relationship and life and do not even know it.

2 Likes

I knew her since childhood. Maybe we just grew up together. Until I started losing it.

1 Like

Haha you’re lucky to be in a good relationship. I’m afraid I’ll end up alone for the rest of my life. Sometimes I worry about it. I don’t think it’s the worst thing in the world. I just wish I could fall in love again. I don’t think love is for me. Life is that way sometimes.

1 Like

@mermaid1 @anon40653964 I think that the key is to control intrusive thoughts.
Once you control intrusive thoughts everything falls into place.
For example, I can be grumpy about not being able to exercise through rowing doing hundreds/thousands
of repetitions at high intensity(because my arms don’t hold up), or on the other hand I can be grateful to be able to swim much and row perhaps 100 strokes at a time.

I can be grumpy about my severe cognitive and social dysfunction but on the other hand I can be grateful that
I have parents to care for me .
So you see, your viewpoint matters much more than the objective situation, in most cases
I believe there are both positive and negative things but you choose what to focus on.

3 Likes